Kof Neowave Screenshot

furakon

If you took the time to read most of my info (Sources are realible, they were at the loke test in Osaka, read threads, unlike some of you, I check my sources, no I'm not calling you dumb, I'm just saying your unresourceful) The game is possibly the biggest rehash of KOF ever. This is a bad, frist try for SNKplaymore and Sammy, I was expecting more out of this, but it turns to be a cheap MVC2 copy (Hi-res sprites look blurry, backgrounds look bland).

yeah i figured this might be the case. From the looks of those screenshots, it doesnt look like the sprites have really made a significant change. and like i sed waaaay long ago, i was totally gettin a mvc2 vibe from this. but u kno what, im jus gonna wait and see and hope for the best... :lol:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the links that K'Dash provided me and the beta has gotten very bad reviews from the people that attended and apparantly the game is nothing to be all hyped up about. Since this is only a beta, I hope they fix it and make it worthwhile. Sure its a KOF game and I'll definitely play if I get the chance, but they should put more effort into it than just copy and pasting from KOF2002.

And I WANT KIM!!

heh, i cant wait till i get my cable, im gonna be downloading and hosting stuff for you guys constantly

AKA id do it right now if i could

awwwwwww :lol:

I read the links that K'Dash provided me and the beta has gotten very bad reviews from the people that attended and apparantly the game is nothing to be all hyped up about. Since this is only a beta, I hope they fix it and make it worthwhile. Sure its a KOF game and I'll definitely play if I get the chance, but they should put more effort into it than just copy and pasting from KOF2002.

And I WANT KIM!!

I want Grant in it. Hell, if they'd do things the way I wanted, The next KOF would have all the characters from all KOF games to date. Garou included. :lol:

And it would have the graphical style of the Guilty Gear series.

And I WANT KIM!!

I want Grant in it. Hell, if they'd do things the way I wanted, The next KOF would have all the characters from all KOF games to date. Garou included. :lol:

We can only wish that you were incharge. -_- I was hoping that the KOF style would change to accomodate the new power of the Atomiswave...but since is their first shot at it, I'll let it slide for now.

And I WANT KIM!!

We can only wish that you were incharge. -_- I was hoping that the KOF style would change to accomodate the new power of the Atomiswave...but since is their first shot at it, I'll let it slide for now.

Let's not forget that this game should have completely redesigned characters. Playmore should stop ripping sprites from older titles.

And I WANT KIM!!

Let's not forget that this game should have completely redesigned characters. Playmore should stop ripping sprites from older titles.

Yeah, but it does take a while to redraw all the characters. But...I'm sure they knew about this switch to Atomiswave so they should have already started working on conversions.

god damn fuc*** port it to xbox and friggin send it to the u.s! me wantie! sorry im very passionate with kof its my life! if snk doesnt gimme what i want ill send my attack ninjas! :-D:(:ph34r:

Geese is the only one to have a new sprite. I saw some gameplay vids of him and his Rapuuken looked, well big and scary, like in SVCC.

Like I said before, they have a chance to improve it since it is still in beta. If the final product is anything LIKE the beta, then this is possibly the worst Rehash of KOF. The game play is almost exactly like 2k2, but with the new "HEAT" mode (I loved the gameplay of 2k2 and 98 respectively, but this game....sigh). Some say almost all combos from 2k2 can still work. But yeah, poor rehash with good gameplay... I sense another game where it has GREAT ART but crap at everything else (expect gameplay :-D)

Geese is the only one to have a new sprite. I saw some gameplay vids of him and his Rapuuken looked, well big and scary, like in SVCC.

Reppu Ken AKA Gust Punch.

How the hell is it a young geese? I don't get it, the story isn't that far back in the timeline from the looks of the characters.