Ah The Memories

Inky

I really don't care bout Kurt...he was an idiot for killing himself...I just like his music...

And emsley...underground bands who keep it real rock...I love just sampling some of their songs...I'm surprised that some of the mainstream artists who cannot sing for crap get recording contracts yet underground bands/singers who have alot of talent get overlooked because they don't like like Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake :lol:

Bingo.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the father of Grundge. Too bad he killed him self at his prime. I blame his wife. I bought most of the Nirvana albums at a store a few months ago. I played a few of them to my cousin, he mentioned stuff about the band, he was a big fan of them. He still has tapes o_O

We have terroist suicide bombers all over the world, maybe if they made a bollywood cd complimation, then blew a bus full of kids maybe they would be a legend.

Shabba!!  :-]

Whua...I don't understand that...Bollywood is Indian and we don't produce moron suicide bombers. :lol:

But yeah, Kurt was a genious. I've loved his music since 6th grade when I first heard Nevermind. I fell in love instantly. But he was an idiot for killing himself or maybe he was murdered since all the evidence doesn't pile up to either of the stories. Kurt was afraid of his success and felt that leaving this world would be his only escape. I guess drugs and alcohol wasn't enough escape for him. And he also killed himself because he felt it would be better for his daughter, which doesn't make sense at all but oh well, I'm not going to look too deep into it. I just love the music and the bad.

P.S. - Foo Fighters blows.

I don't think we will ever truely know what was going on. But who cares, the man was a cerative genius who helped a lot of people through a lot of crap. He will live forever if these people wish to keep his memory alive.

Hey now ForceX, do you actually like his music? Anymore it seems he's being controversial for cash rather than just being a plain old American jerk. GryphonKlaw, you're probably right. Getting assassinated wouldn't help matters either. He'd probably be put right up there with Tupac and Biggie.