Ah The Memories

Inky

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dang... how sad... HE WAS MURDERED! BY DAVE... that jealous bastard...

I bet if kurt were alive today he'd be doing stuff with Brian Molko Of PLACEBO... :lol::lol: now that would be hot..

i always felt that PLACEBO is liek the glammed out Nirvana :lol:

Has anyone seen "Kurt and Courtney"? It's an excellent documentary about Kurt's "suicide". Apparently, Courtney Love was in discussions with a hitman (from another band) to kill Kurt, plus also if you look at the suicide note it looks like the last four lines - the only lines which mention suicide, were written by someone else. Plus apparently it would have been quite difficult to kill yourself with a shotgun, especially when you had 4 grams (or something rediculous)of heroin in your bloodstream - apparently it would be hard enough to even move your arm at that point.

Now, I don't know if I believe the whole "suicide conspiracy" thing, but this movie sure makes some interesting points!

Tupac... I could never understand the hype that guy gets.

I can never understand the hype any rap star gets.

Well it is a viable and bonafide art form when done right ie. Public Enemy, Run DMC, KRSOne. But most other times is glorified purified crap.

Tupac... I could never understand the hype that guy gets.

I can never understand the hype any rap star gets.

Well it is a viable and bonafide art form when done right ie. Public Enemy, Run DMC, KRSOne. But most other times is glorified purified crap.

That was my whole point. Although some rap starts have indeed earned their 'status',

I blame his wife for "killing" him self.

Listen to old school rap, you know, when they teamed up with electronica-like artists, Afrika Bambataa owns all, that stuff is great. A few seem worthy without the electronica part, but Cypress Hill proved to be good with electronica (Blade 2 was ok, but the music was good!). Rap needs to go back to its roots.

I blame his wife for "killing" him self.

Listen to old school rap, you know, when they teamed up with electronica-like artists, Afrika Bambataa owns all, that stuff is great. A few seem worthy without the electronica part, but Cypress Hill proved to be good with electronica (Blade 2 was ok, but the music was good!). Rap needs to go back to its roots.

Speaking of roots, The Roots is also a good rap group.

Blade 2 was ok, but the music was good!

Yeah, the music was great. Have you noticed that every movie that stars a black man and Jet Li, the music is always rap? :P

Blade 2 was ok, but the music was good!

Yeah, the music was great. Have you noticed that every movie that stars a black man and Jet Li, the music is always rap? :lol:

At least that time it was Electronica-Rap :P