Now This Is A Fighting Stick

Inky

I've never seen a ball joystick here in the US...all we have is the bat kind. Is there an advantage to the ball?

Possible similar to a TrackBall. It's easier on the wrist.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bat?  Ball?

I'm confused.  I don't play many fighting games, but I want to start.  Maybe I'll pick one of these things for the PS2.(Or that other thing if it gets the site 20 bucks.)

The shape of the actual joystick. Check that picture that ForceX posted. Notice how the top is a ball instead of the normal X-Arcade "bat" style. That's what I was wondering.

GryphonKlaw come play UT2K4 online with me....:P

ill play with ya online sometime pm when ya wanna play

When I go home tonight we'll play..:D..

Also K'Dash...I have never heard anyone call the Namco Arcade Stick unresponsive...I actually find the complete opposite..

I like the fighting stick that Garageink first showed us...a bit better.

Seriously, the namco arcade stick..is...ok, if you're playing Capcom games, but the first one was a really good balance of Neogeo and Capcom

What about x-arcade? Has anyone mentioned this one? My friend has the one with 2 joysticks n it's great, has compatibility with all systems, except it slides around since a nice makeshift stand is hard to come by, still it works great.

xarcade-solo-large.gif

Edited by nyuuka

What about x-arcade?  Has anyone mentioned this one?

xarcade-solo-large.gif

Yes they did

Look back in the post sometime k thx

I don't think people read anymore... :P

And does anyone know if there are any more pics of that joystick. I would like to see a side view and such. It looks nice and as Shiba said, great for modding and painting.

Also K'Dash...I have never heard anyone call the Namco Arcade Stick unresponsive...I actually find the complete opposite..

A few people who own one found it useless. Unless theirs an older model, then it's possibly fixed by now.