Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why must everyone bring up the kids? They are only like 3 and under years old. I don't think they would know the difference. Not that it makes it anymore acceptable but I am just saying.

They are not going to stay that age forever you know. :lol:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...If a hot chick came up to you and said I wanna do you right now...I bet you that most of you would say Hell Yeah....

You must remember Fatal is a man as well...it is not easy resisting fine bootay :lol:

Guys...If a hot chick came up to you and said I wanna do you right now...I bet you that most of you would say Hell Yeah....

You must remember Fatal is a man as well...it is not easy resisting fine bootay :lol:

Thanks ForceX. :D, It's nice to know some people understand. :)

Listen man, the obvious answer is no but if you want to flock her, then flock her. You're gonna get your 5 minutes of azz and everybodys not gonna get ship, so thats my 2 cents.

Topic Closed :lol:

Edited by Cominus

I want to keep things impartial and all, but I'm kind of disguisted that you are still considering this Fatal. Sorry to be harsh, but that's just my morals. The age those kids are, it is crucial that they get a positive, caring, secure family environment, otherwise they could end up in juvie selling crack out of their various orifices. It is, therefore, one of the worst years to have to deal with a messy divorce (or break-up if they're not married: it'd be the same thing).

Do you really want to be there, a few months from now, sitting at your new girlfriend's table, and a little 3 and a half year old runs up and says, "mommy, where's daddy?" I don't know about you, but that would break my heart.

Again, I'm sorry if I sounded cruel, but I URGE you not to do this, not for your sake, not for the boyfriend's sake, not for her sake, but for her KIDS' sake.

Thanks ForceX. :D, It's nice to know some people understand. :)

heh I admit that all of that IS true... but for one thing... how often does something like that happen? I don't think you'd just randomly get a "let's lay. right now." unless u were at the right city street corner at the right time OR you were starring in an "adult entertainment production".

me... I'm 18, still untouched, but I'm kinduvan odd type. I've had a few opportunities and I know it. hell there's this one chick I know who has her pad free every weekend, and she hinted at that a few times, and at first I'd really consider it, and then feel like an idiot for even considering it. the thing w/ me is all I want is the girl's heart, and I leave the territory of sex up 2 her. I think w/ love and consent, hell yes, but just playin em and payin for their cab fair home, hell naw.

this is one man's opinion though

do what you will. to each their own.

I want to keep things impartial and all, but I'm kind of disguisted that you are still considering this Fatal. Sorry to be harsh, but that's just my morals. The age those kids are, it is crucial that they get a positive, caring, secure family environment, otherwise they could end up in juvie selling crack out of their various orifices. It is, therefore, one of the worst years to have to deal with a messy divorce (or break-up if they're not married: it'd be the same thing).

Do you really want to be there, a few months from now, sitting at your new girlfriend's table, and a little 3 and a half year old runs up and says, "mommy, where's daddy?" I don't know about you, but that would break my heart.

Again, I'm sorry if I sounded cruel, but I URGE you not to do this, not for your sake, not for the boyfriend's sake, not for her sake, but for her KIDS' sake.

"It's a beautiful thing! dun nun dun nun dun dun duna na na. that random guy can say all these heart breaking things!"

You guys think i can join U2 with my super kool lyrics?

You must remember Fatal is a man as well...it is not easy resisting fine bootay :D

Thanks ForceX. :), It's nice to know some people understand. :)

heh I admit that all of that IS true... but for one thing... how often does something like that happen? I don't think you'd just randomly get a "let's lay. right now." unless u were at the right city street corner at the right time OR you were starring in an "adult entertainment production".

me... I'm 18, still untouched, but I'm kinduvan odd type. I've had a few opportunities and I know it. hell there's this one chick I know who has her pad free every weekend, and she hinted at that a few times, and at first I'd really consider it, and then feel like an idiot for even considering it. the thing w/ me is all I want is the girl's heart, and I leave the territory of sex up 2 her. I think w/ love and consent, hell yes, but just playin em and payin for their cab fair home, hell naw.

this is one man's opinion though

do what you will. to each their own.

Yeah man! Right on, power to the people! umm... :lol:

I feel the same way, i dont mind the sex or anything but i just need some moral support sometimes. kinda like a cheerleader but that you can do stuff with. I see guys G/Fs at the boxing gym all the time and just feel so damn envious at these flocks cuz they can get thier girls to go with them and support them, it's not that i cant get a GF(older women are always attracted to me for some reason) but i just want some girl who i can be on the same level with.