Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys...If a hot chick came up to you and said I wanna do you right now...I bet you that most of you would say Hell Yeah....

You must remember Fatal is a man as well...it is not easy resisting fine bootay :lol:

Thanks ForceX. :), It's nice to know some people understand. :)

I'm telling it like it is....:D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol you stupid flocks. This isnt a Random girl out of nowhere askin to get laid. This is a chick he knows and knows has kids and a dude. Get your crap straight.

The ass is worn out to begin with and its had that dudes love muscle in there who knows how many times..........if you want to dive in...........lmao go right ahead.....

Guys...If a hot chick came up to you and said I wanna do you right now...I bet you that most of you would say Hell Yeah....

You must remember Fatal is a man as well...it is not easy resisting fine bootay :lol:

In general, it is hard to get teh seckz. So yeah, most of us would say yes :D

Actually there relationship isn’t going to well. They hardly see each other; they show no attraction or emotion towards each other, I don't think I have ever even seen them kiss.

If that's true, than y not wait for the right time to do it? What yur getting into is some weekday afternoon Jerry Springer sh!t n for what... just some female ass to tap? I agree with Random Guy, everything he said was true. How would u feel if u were those kids n u KNEW yur mom was going to mess around behind yur dad's back? Don't feed into what's already wrong in society nowadays. If she really wants u that bad I doubt she'd look away if she were to have a divorce or something. But then again, I doubt u want to help her raise 3 kids. Hah... this is just wrong. I hope u make the right decision.

Hey Fatal, put yourself in the position of this chick's boyfriend/husband. Would you like it if your tramp is whoring it out to guys because she's too self involved with herself and not worrying about your kids?

That right there should be reason enough not to do it. So what if she looks good? Since your such a stud, some other chick without kids and a boyfriend will come along. Just keep your thing in your pants and be patient.

Geez, what kind of world are we living in when these kind of decisions actually have to be debated over?

And Fatal, aren't you Christian? You don't even swear but you're still pondering this. Isn't the seventh commandment "Thou shalt not commit adultry" and the 10th commandment "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's spouse" ? You may say, they're not married so its technically not adultry. But they are living under the same roof and have children togehter, so that basically counts. You seem to be a weak man with very thin moral fiber and easily tempted. Or are you just going to go to reconciliation after this sex romp and purge your sins? Gimme a break (gimme a break! gimme a break of that Kit Kat bar!), if you believe in a religion, atleast practice it somewhat. If not the minor things, but you should atleast follow the major stuff like The Ten Commandments.

Forget about religion, what about human decency? I guess that just doesn't come up when there's sex involved... :lol:

It should be your moral prerogative to say "Hey woman, you have kids to worry about."

Edited by GryphonKlaw