Should I Do This?

Is this a good course of action?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Or you know, make em see the light and train them to be assassins, but thats just me.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically what would you guys do if you were in my situation? Should I go for the kill and get in those jeans or just not do it.

Not do it.

Coz U R not married. All the women will become mothers.

What? :D, Sorry Mr. X i don't understand what you are trying to say.

A girl isn't an object, she 'll become a mother -> So, not do it.

But if U marry her U can do it.

What do you mean future Husband???.....

The only thing I would be worried about is if the relationship became serious and then she wanted to get married....would Fatal go through with it???....

What do you mean future Husband???.....

The only thing I would be worried about is if the relationship became serious and then she wanted to get married....would Fatal go through with it???....

If Fatal do it, her future husband should be jealous :D.

Ok lets make this the last reply to this thread....

Fatal....don't chace the loose goose....go hunting for a ripe duck, which will give you a @#@!

:D :D hanginl

That settles it. Fatal, read it and follow. :D

Hey Fatal, put yourself in the position of this chick's boyfriend/husband. Would you like it if your tramp is whoring it out to guys because she's too self involved with herself and not worrying about your kids?

That right there should be reason enough not to do it. So what if she looks good? Since your such a stud, some other chick without kids and a boyfriend will come along. Just keep your thing in your pants and be patient.

Geez, what kind of world are we living in when these kind of decisions actually have to be debated over?

And Fatal, aren't you Christian? You don't even swear but you're still pondering this. Isn't the seventh commandment "Thou shalt not commit adultry" and the 10th commandment "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's spouse" ? You may say, they're not married so its technically not adultry. But they are living under the same roof and have children togehter, so that basically counts. You seem to be a weak man with very thin moral fiber and easily tempted. Or are you just going to go to reconciliation after this sex romp and purge your sins? Gimme a break (gimme a break! gimme a break of that Kit Kat bar!), if you believe in a religion, atleast practice it somewhat. If not the minor things, but you should atleast follow the major stuff like The Ten Commandments.

Forget about religion, what about human decency? I guess that just doesn't come up when there's sex involved...  :lol:

It should be your moral prerogative to say "Hey woman, you have kids to worry about."

From now on I deem you as my moral adviser :-D.