Those S.O.Bs!!!

Cominus

- The current issue of Famitsu reported that Capcom will release a PS2 port of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike in Japan later this year it is currently undecided whether the game will have online matching support. - the magic-box

WHY!!!!!!, it's only for DC damn It!!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well look what happened to CvS that was dc original, now ps has its special version. As well as CvS2, is now spread to all 3 next-gen console.

Look at the bright side, be proud of owning a dreamcast along with those games, because they are the perfect arcade versions, they have deplucate the exact quality and concept of the arcade versions. If u can see the difference.. the next-gen console versions are ripped off, and they are alot different, which is suck of course, since its not as perfect as you think.

- The current issue of Famitsu reported that Capcom will release a PS2 port of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike in Japan later this year it is currently undecided whether the game will have online matching support. - the magic-box

F*** DREAMCAST... CONTROLLERS!!! :lol:

F*** DREAMCAST... CONTROLLERS!!! :lol:

you take that back :)

Ive been playing Marvel vs. capcom 2 with my dc controller for almost 5 years, and it has always been reliable to me to use my skillz that are as good as I do it in arcade (sometime even better than joystick).

what you didnt know is that, sega has released an official joystick controller after a few months when the dreamcast was launched.

God I hate SF3: 3rd Strike. If they plan on updating it, give back Ibuki's Hashin Shou and I'll be happy.

sounds like good news to me, even better if it makes it on X-Box. (I like the x-box pad best out of XB PS2 and DC) who knows if my DC makes it another year. or my ps2 for that matter.

well look what happened to CvS that was dc original, now ps has its special version. As well as CvS2, is now spread to all 3 next-gen console.

Look at the bright side, be proud of owning a dreamcast along with those games, because they are the perfect arcade versions, they have deplucate the exact quality and concept of the arcade versions. If u can see the difference.. the next-gen console versions are ripped off, and they are alot different, which is suck of course, since its not as perfect as you think.

I know that the big selling point of the DC was that it could handle arcade perfect ports of Naomi titles, seeing as it was so similar in hardware, and I even am willing to bet that CvS on the Ps1 had stuff missing, but the PS2 could handle the conversion easily. In fact, if anything, this title should be IMPROVED by the port.

I know that the big selling point of the DC was that it could handle arcade perfect ports of Naomi titles, seeing as it was so similar in hardware, and I even am willing to bet that CvS on the Ps1 had stuff missing, but the PS2 could handle the conversion easily. In fact, if anything, this title should be IMPROVED by the port.

Improved? Ha! What was the point of using your words? Wait...it's thinking.....