Yes, i KNOW, my sig is screwing everything up

yes, i know my sig is screwing everything up, im sorry, i uploaded a smaller picture to fix it, and then my bandwidth limit convieniently maxed out (extreme sarcasm) when i get more bandwidth allowed to me (should be in a few minutes) it will fix itself

im very very sorry

(geocities bandwidth is per time limit not month, isnt that weird?)

In the meantime, im going to move everything over to another host so this doesnt happen again

You should try cutting the left part of your sig. There is nothing there so it wouldn't really affect it. That might take away that extra 10 kb.

And shiba, that is a very eye-catching sig...all swirly.

I was just going through your site and the humor section is very Maddox-y. Funny stuff though. :-D

Edited by GryphonKlaw

haha thats what everyone says :-D

try www.freewebs.com

they give you up to 100MB of space for free

and im guessing you can use the same trick to offsite link images with them as you can with geocities (take your picture and name it from PICTURE.JPEG or whatever it was called to PICTURE.TXT and then link it, and it shows :P )

1) I removed your signature image until you fix it into a smaller one.

Please read the board rules located @ This Link which shows the appropriate sizes you can use for your signature. Your signature is still WAY TOO BIG.

2) Moved This Thread in Ideas on This Forum

PS: Sorry I had to remove your sig, but it's best to get it fixed then Add it instead of seeing one that's extremely huge while waiting. I hope you understand. :-D

awwwww look what you made me do!!!! You unlazified me and made me use Photoshop!!!!

took me forever to figure something out that fit in there, im used to working with REALLY huge images for posters and stuff :-D

Edited by Shibathedog