King Of Fighters 2003 (kof2003.zip) News V

James

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to know the right stuff to compile FBA as everytime i tried i get an error.

maybe someone could send me there mingw that they use to compile FBA

Edited by james

I need to know the right stuff to compile FBA  as everytime i tried i get  an error.

you could ask iq_132 of Romshare. as far as i remember, he used to upload his MinGW setup.

I need to know the right stuff to compile FBA  as everytime i tried i get  an error.

you could ask iq_132 of Romshare. as far as i remember, he used to upload his MinGW setup.

Thanks ;) i will ask him Hey what about you ? i was just about to send you a PM. i know my error is in the mingw.but i seem to be missing something.

well, i could help but the problem is i aint too keen in FBA MinGW troubleshooting. iq's setup seems easier as you may only need to extract it someplace.

i didnt download it though, i got my way from reading the docs and threads on FBA forums. or since you seem to use broadband you can try the Cygwin setup (more automated)

well, i could help but the problem is i aint too keen in FBA MinGW  troubleshooting. iq's setup seems easier as you may only need to extract it someplace.

i didnt download it though, i got my way from reading the docs and  threads on FBA forums. or since you seem to use broadband you can try the Cygwin setup (more automated)

ok thanks.i just thought maybe you could zip up your mingw source that has been set up and send it to me. anyway is there any link for the Cygwin setup or am i asking something i should allready know ?

unfortunately im on dial-up so that may take us forever ;)

read Cygwin.txt in the sources (in the same folder as MinGW.txt), Cygwin setup directions are mostly in there.

that all i can provide though, sorry.

Ok thanks I can compile it now. thanks to IQ i just get those aggregate warnings now.

*EDIT* James you wouldn't happen to be from Australia would you?

Yes i am from Australia. ;)

Cool....I'm from Australia myself ;)

I will upload my FBA mingw to my website for you (I got it from IQ_132 when I first started to compile my own version of FBA)