Do You Watch Anime?

Yay or Nay?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought there were 3 of them that had ties together. Oh well, by then I stopped caring and just believed what my friend told me. Whatever it was, Ninja Ressurection sucked big time.

There were three similar animes...The original Ninja Scroll and Ninja Resurrection...

Before you say that I can't do math: Ninja Resurrection was in two parts, The Revenge of Jubei and Hell's Spawn.

Both Ninja Scroll and Ninja Resurrection had a protagonist named Jubei (and looked very similar), but that wasn't the same Jubei.

Edited by Agozer

I thought there were 3 of them that had ties together. Oh well, by then I stopped caring and just believed what my friend told me. Whatever it was, Ninja Ressurection sucked big time.

There were three similar animes...The original Ninja Scroll and Ninja Resurrection...

Before you say that I can't do math: Ninja Resurrection was in two parts, The Revenge of Jubei and Hell's Spawn.

Both Ninja Scroll and Ninja Resurrection had a protagonist named Jubei (and looked very similar), but that wasn't the same Jubei.

Oh well then I'm at fault. Doesn't matter though because only Ninja Scroll was good.

I remember some flockhead told me that the Jubei from Samurai Showdown is the Jubei in Ninja Scroll. I wanted to slap him.

Yeah I watch decent amount, but school and an aging comp. have hindered me a bit.

Some awesome series to checkout:

Vandread..spectacular!!

Vision of Escaflowne

Witch Hunter Robin

Naruto

Inuyasha (surprised no one mentioned this!!)

Hellsing (yeah its well known now..)

Junni Kokki...just spectacular

Rahxephon (like Eva but weirder)

Heat Guy Jay (cool show, about a suave detective and his robot companion, kinda like Cowboy Bebop)

Edited by Sturmvogel

You guys buy the original american DVDs?

I buy the Korean and Chinese versions that have a 26 episode series on 3 discs. Only $30 for Cowboy Bebop in both languages is a mighty good deal to me! :D

That sounds suspicious. You need to watch out for bootlegs -- espcially in places like China.

Why do some of you care of what gets "mainstream?" Does that make the anime less of great?

For example, Cowboy Bebop is everywhere now. Cowboy Bebop is synonimous for great anime. So, since it is well known, does it suck more? I don't believe so.

Anyway, does anyone know if GunGrave will come out in Eng Dub? I like Eng Dub more because I pay more attention to the screen and artwork and story, rather that the letters at the bottom of my screen.

Anon.

China has been known for bootlegging tons, and I mean tons of shizzle. And Naruto is the own. But i stopped following the show and just read the manga now.

Why do some of you care of what gets "mainstream?" Does that make the anime less of great?

For example, Cowboy Bebop is everywhere now. Cowboy Bebop is synonimous for great anime. So, since it is well known, does it suck more? I don't believe so.

Anyway, does anyone know if GunGrave will come out in Eng Dub? I like Eng Dub more because I pay more attention to the screen and artwork and story, rather that the letters at the bottom of my screen.

Anon.

I agree....its not like its T.V or musik where you hate it cause its mainstream. Anime is just...anime