The Christmas Thread

Gryph

We don't celebrate Christmas in my family but I know many of you do so how was it?

What would your parents do if they woke up and you had errercted a xmas tree and bought present and had a crown paper hat on? :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't celebrate Christmas in my family but I know many of you do so how was it?

What would your parents do if they woke up and you had errercted a xmas tree and bought present and had a crown paper hat on? :devilboy:

Theyd probably ask how the hell he got in the house... and what the fuck did he do! Then send him to the asylum.

Merry Christmas to all my friends here. Hope yours was good. Best part is being around family and the good food. I got a flat pad charger and some accessories for my rock band game.

Kids got a bunch o crap, I got my GF a set of polar fleece PJs, a bunch of girly bath stuff in her favorite smelly shit, and a blue topaz ring.

I have been put into a situation I've never been in before today too, I got SPOILED in comparison.

I got a bunch of crap in my stocking, including a new case for my Blackberry (Old one broke, sitting on GFs dash waiting for me to fix it lol), the usual guy stuff, a sweet looking Black Titanium ring.

The kicker...a 4000w LG Surround system with more features than I can shake a stick at. This system even supports SAMBA/CIFS shares over a built in 1Gbit ethernet port FFS...I didn't even ask for anything, she's been paying attention to what I've been looking at for months.

Not sure what I'm going to do with the BluRay player though, I refuse to ever pay for a movie again...at least until Hollywood can stop pulling things out of their ass not worth paying for.

My kids got a shitload of stuff, but most of it didnt matter once they opened the Buzz and Woody Toy Story 3 toys they litterally went batshit crazy and ive had to listen to those movies all fucking day. Also the wife got me a Droid X that I only mentioned to her once

YES!!! Its snowing like crazzy! Well, crazy for Virginia Beach, and way crazy for a Floridian like me! Mad crazy snow... everywhere. I was at work, we closed early, slid my ass home... now I need to shovel the driveway if I wanna park correctly.

I love it.