MvC3

Inky

Deadpool's quotes will probably break the 4th wall, talking to us lol.

If MvC3 is happening, maybe Capcom vs SNK 3 can too? But I think this new incarnation of MvC3 is more exciting.

I hope so. MAHVEL 3 selling like hot cakes could mean Capcom could try to work something out with SNK again. SNK being "KOFXIII: WE NEED MONEY". But SNK last time didn't make a whole profit off the CvS games :/

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been awhile dudes, heard about this and was gonna drop some MVC3 news off but sum1 beat me to it.

But to express how i felt when i saw this...

2ajnce9jpg.gif

Just a litte heads up, the producers/director of mvc3 are the same producers of TvsC.

The sprite of ryu doing his Shinku Hadouken at the very end of the trailer looks as if it could have been ripped right from that game, they even have the same "screen shatter" animation when the super is done.

I wasn't too happy with TvsC so I'm going to jizz my hat off yet. TvsC was a tad too simplistic and I hated it didnt have lp,mp, hp etc.

Chances are there will be borrowed sprites from that game. This means nothing if u haven't played the game though.

Hopefully since Capcom usually has more pull in mvc games, we'll still have our 6button, fast pace action.

Characters are slightly irrelevant, I just want a addictive like mvc and kof series, as long a grappler is on there(gief/Alex) Im good. ALso makers said the roster may be around 30, but you know how things change.

Here's some foreboding info that he stated:

"We're also looking at the possibility for some moves to be one button."

This isnt the first time Capcom has tried to set thier fighting games for the rookies, (CvS2 for GC anyone?)

THIS just may = FAIL

From an Interview:

However, he(Niitsuma) adds that fans will recognize the fighting system: a mix of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. "It'll be definitely be faster than what you saw in TvC, and for the mechanics, we wanted to make it easier for people to get off moves easier than, say, Marvel vs. Capcom 2."

They said they're making the game from ground up... That maayy be an over-statement.

P.s- 500x_mvc3announcementart-1000.jpg Same Artwork as Capcom JAm

They aren't using TvC's engine. That's a separate engine all together. They are using MT Framework. The engine used for Devil May Cry 4, Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5. They are however, using the same skeletal animations found in TvC. Hence why Ryu's Shikuu Hadouken looks so much alike. The model however, is new. Chris and Dante's models however, are suggested (and supported with Chris' model) to be the same from their respective games, but with different shader techniques applied.

Random Info: Shinkiro is once again in charge for major press releated artwork, while someone I believe is from Marvel will handle everything else.

• 3 weeks later...

http://scrambledpixel.com/2010/05/09/marve...fo-and-screens/

Some info from the latest Gameinformer pretty much confirming everything K'dude stated.

I "liked" TvC, so I'll give this one a shot before I shoot it down. I am however a little turned off by the "exchange" shit.

The HP bar thing with deadpool sounds funny though :(.