CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Jodo901 dont worry at all.. :smokin: your all good....best of luck with what your doing I havent looked your site disappeared from any tracking data I have...this was the site http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=724574 and I only mentioned it as those guys came and the hits to that site plummeted to below other rival sites :) ....I read your forum as it briefly appeared in tracking data....and was surprised your name was the main man giving advice to all your people that wanted it yet coming here and saying I do nothing and its good to see me gone....and calling me a wanker...frankly I thought that was rude after reading all your people wanting it and you stepping in to support them

as I say best of luck use it in what ever way you want I dont care......and has nothing to do with what you do on your site :)

Ark......XBMC container is coming :) what you want is acactly what I use my xbox for and my friends....it boots fast and is a seemless interface for all they want...they dont play around much they just like it nice and simple but doing averything they love....XMAS and my overseas trip will slow me for a few weeks but after that ill have time for sure to do alot of work....maybe 300 game or so pack

Ill make a new thread today.....about the way forward....and its from the vote

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK im calling on a project manager to go though this forum after the time that he is appointed and also on a suggestion thread and keep control of list of todos for me...

must be reliable checking and updating at least 2 times a week....

you will need to know that this may take 3-6 months and you must agree I guess that adding new packs and stuff is the way the vote went...except that people want MK3 and MK3U with sound also done...remember that was your words not mine....

ill patch in some stuff and if you help that generally means your stuff gets in...and you get a say in others stuff people want in and if it should go in....Ill look at limiting a new pack to under 1000 games hopefully my old list was pretty good and its only 100 or 200 games....but anything over a 1000 id say it will be clutter im hoping for more like under 300....ill knock off a few other things in the list at the same time as some of them are in BETA anyways

Once I get a Project Managor...that assembles the thread into a logical todo list...ill start the new thread and begin EPIC R1 R2 R3 R4......

When it comes to a list of priorities, from what I've seen in the main CoinOPS threads, pretty much everyone wants Midway with sound, and many are requesting Golden Axe - The Revenge of Death Adder. When it comes to features, pixel perfect console seems to be what most of us want. Personally I'd say that pixel perfect along with save states and cheat codes compatibility should get the highest priority when it comes to consoles, since those may be reasons for still using other emulators.

I'm not applying for the project manager job here, not even sure I would be able to find the time needed if you BP or people here would like that, but I'd say that my list in the "Requests" thread, with the above priorities would be a good start, and most of the other requests on the list could and should be done the way you would like, as most of them are individual.

Cheers and good like with Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3! Can't wait to play the arcade version with sounds in CoinOPS! :smokin:

This is the best emulator for the xbox period! Been playing on it for the last couple of hours and loving all the classics i grew up with!! Question though, not sure if its been answered or if anyone's had a chance to try out "Akumajou Dracula X Chi no Rondo (J)" (castlevania - dracula x blood). All the music seems to be playing at the wrong time or skipping from song to song. Wondering if its the .cue file??

PC engine CD Dracula X in EPIC plays ok for me...the music is hardly ever there though only on the dragon at the end of the first stage....bare in mind the there are so many versions of PCE CD roms I picked the smallest one that worked :smokin:

PS for info im playing it in NTSC and I didnt alter any menu stuff

PC egine Dracular in EPIC plays ok for me...the music is hardly ever there though only on the dragon at the end of the first stage....bare in mind the there are so many versions of PCE CD roms I picked the smallest one that worked :smokin:

PS for info im playing it in NTSC and I didnt alter any menu stuff

im also playing on an ntsc console. im looking up info and keep seeing that the mp3s have to be wav files but i thought that was only when you wanted to put it on cd. i do know that track.04 is the actual song for the first stage but it doesnt play. hmm.. i'll keep researching, really want to play this one later tonight!

no idea I know theres a version thats 10 times bigger...I take it your using the epic version? and you must be far into the game to notice this :smokin:

im using epic and loving it! i was playing a few levels of kid niki which i havent seen in years!! but yeah i noticed the music right away since i remember most of the stages and which songs go to them.

OK.. got it to work now!! i think the version you got has issues with the audio. I tried to convert the mp3s into wavs but the audio came out all wrong so i got another version which had a bin/cue. burned that and used turborip (vista beta) to rip the cd image into iso/wav/cue. then I renamed all those files (iso/wav) to match yours and changed the contents of "MP3.cue" to match the ones with the cue that turborip created. There's also a version floating around that has the japanese text translated to english, going to try that one with coinops epic. its nice to have all my favorite castlevania games in one emu! btw.. if i posted something im not suppose to feel free to remove it.

Edited by lithium210

on the front page you have this posted;

"If you want a Pack with all games and videos use the offical ones below....also the new one will be called CoinOPS Inferno GamesROOM and will have over 2,400 games

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_LITE_XBOX-iND************ (Best of arcades collection that will fit to DVD with videos...a very refined good collection 4.5gigs)

CoinOPS_ShowROOM_X_XBOX-iND************ (Massive amount of arcade games and console arcade type of games all with pictures and videos...a large collection at about 15gigs)"

I just got rid of my showroom_x thinking that the games in that set would be the same ones (plus more) found in coinops inferno epic. Are there arcade games in showroom_x & showroom_x_lite that arent found in epic?