CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Waal,

Please do not make this another 'waring' thread. No one was asking for your help or opinion in the first place. No disrespect, but please stop posting in these threads. You aren't offering any suggestions to solve the problem and only trying to stir up undue animosity.

Thanks

I know you need BP to solve you little technical problem but my point goes beyond. I don't tolerate he discards other people's work while it's his that is in question. And asking me to stop posting is indeed disrespectful and slightly sounds a bit hypocrite and selfish. A shame you seem to misunderstand that it's about defending a collective's work and not just about a silly software issue.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waal,

Actually, the sole reason I posted to you was: I don't want you flooding the thread with useless posts.

Additionally, I respect the time that others (BP, NES, FreakDave, Madmab, Xport, RX, ICQ, Kenshiro, etc) invest in these emulators. I do not enjoying coming into these threads and seeing that 60% of them are childish, back-and-forth banter that is completely counter productive and insulting their efforts.

What are you complaining about anyway? That BP isn't polite enough? He wasn't even addressing you, so I don't know why you felt the need to involve yourself.

I'm bowing out of this conversation as I'm sure it will just drag on and on and on.

Best Regards

Edited by PhilExile

OK waal you win you use your buggy as shit reserectionx build :rolleyes: your right you know whats happen and I dont....I think your wrong on everything you said there....

waal I ask you to not post as your clearly misinformed or completely useless start your own hate BP thread or what ever....look at the numbers and you will see your fighting a losing battle....your want for other stuff to succeed and this to fail clearly is your guys fight as the stuff you want to succeed gets owned...

but hey you are free to start a I hate BP or BP is a newbe and I know whats best he lies thread...or BP doesnt respect me and im pissed thread what ever...I dont have time to respect you waal and you clearly wont listen anyways so you will be the minority fighting the opressor or what ever you think you are...a martor id say lol good fight brother

no more discussion at all my side on these problems as promised

New videos are looking great.... :D ive now got a new build and I must say it now looks so much better than before

New videos are looking great.... :rolleyes: ive now got a new build and I must say it now looks so much better than before

cant wait... last build was great....

PS Double Dragon does not glitch at the end after killing the machine gun guy, but it does freeze as he just goes throught the door.

I hiope it dont happen on 2 player, I love the fact you and pal fight for the girl at the end.... awesome :D

keep it up :)

Yes, that's what happened to me.

New videos are looking great.... :rolleyes: ive now got a new build and I must say it now looks so much better than before

cant wait... last build was great....

PS Double Dragon does not glitch at the end after killing the machine gun guy, but it does freeze as he just goes throught the door.

I hiope it dont happen on 2 player, I love the fact you and pal fight for the girl at the end.... awesome :D

keep it up :)

Hi, I am a new user of CoinOPS Reignite X. I have never used any other Mame emulator before trying this one. I sent everything by FTP to my Xbox and CoinOPS installed fine. I have added Roms and I see them in my game list. The problem I have is that it takes at least between 5 and 10 minutes to load a game. I am not playing big games, for now I tried games like 1941, 1942, things like that. I tried to install older version of Coinops to see if it would work better, but I had no chance, still long loading times. So, I decided to try another emulator, I installed BenderMameOX. With this one, the same games with the same roms are loading much faster, less than 1 minute.

Do you have any ideas why Coinops takes so long to load games?? Thanks in advance

Quote:

What are you complaining about anyway? That BP isn't polite enough? He wasn't even addressing you, so I don't know why you felt the need to involve yourself.

Shouldnt you read the last part of your sentence and perhaps take your own advice..? I really dont see why people are excited about CoinOps Lite isnt it just a trimmed version of showcase that was already released ha some of you guys get excited a little too damn easy (New showcase X will have stuff in it thats already out there but the stuff out there is makes much better use and has more configs, tip: Brit perhaps you should get back to the Mame days when CoinOps was actually Mame), its just funny how Bp makes fun of other peoples work says it sucks then he goes and puts it in his build ands says its the greatest thing ever. (I wouldnt be surprised if he adopted the pmIII look soon seeing how his gui upgrade flopd,perhaps if you werent such a dick you would of had more people submitting skin ideas.Any how ha can someone send me the newest bugless version I lost track 6.5 builds ago and I cant really tell anyof them apart :rolleyes:

Hi (XBOX),

Actually, if you took time to look at the actual topic (I know it must be hard with all the interspersed off-topic malicious comments) then you would realize that I was actually speaking with BP and the other members trying to find a solution to the issue that is affecting a very small number of people who are using SATA HDs.

I would continue, but it'd be an exercise in futility.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Quote:

Shouldnt you read the last part of your sentence and perhaps take your own advice..? I really dont see why people are excited about CoinOps Lite isnt it just a trimmed version of showcase that was already released ha some of you guys get excited a little too damn easy (New showcase X will have stuff in it thats already out there but the stuff out there is makes much better use and has more configs, tip: Brit perhaps you should get back to the Mame days when CoinOps was actually Mame), its just funny how Bp makes fun of other peoples work says it sucks then he goes and puts it in his build ands says its the greatest thing ever. (I wouldnt be surprised if he adopted the pmIII look soon seeing how his gui upgrade flopd,perhaps if you werent such a dick you would of had more people submitting skin ideas.Any how ha can someone send me the newest bugless version I lost track 6.5 builds ago and I cant really tell anyof them apart :rolleyes:

Edited by PhilExile

10 minutes or even 1 minute is too long to wait. It sounds like something else is the problem here. Could you let us know what your configuration is? AKA: hard drive type, dashboard, etc.

Hi, I am a new user of CoinOPS Reignite X. I have never used any other Mame emulator before trying this one. I sent everything by FTP to my Xbox and CoinOPS installed fine. I have added Roms and I see them in my game list. The problem I have is that it takes at least between 5 and 10 minutes to load a game. I am not playing big games, for now I tried games like 1941, 1942, things like that. I tried to install older version of Coinops to see if it would work better, but I had no chance, still long loading times. So, I decided to try another emulator, I installed BenderMameOX. With this one, the same games with the same roms are loading much faster, less than 1 minute.

Do you have any ideas why Coinops takes so long to load games?? Thanks in advance