CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

thanks phil ^^

I saw blank's videos, and i'll never understand why peoples keeps playing vertical shmups on their horizontal screen , especially on a cab

Edited by Sparda

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK N64 is nearly done like all other consoles....HD keymapping...save states etc....

Pixel Perfect for consoles base code is in....

I need a list of the pixels for each game system people want done....ill add a one click button....

then ill assemble a list of what people want for 2.2 and ill assemble a list of all the games they want for 2.1 (2.1 fixes alot fo games in the N64 core and adds in HD and all features...plus ill supply a best of extension in the pack)

thanks to Cospefogo :blink:

http://fancyxbox.info/?doc=1&secao=screen

AdamX

(Coleco Vision)

Width: 640

height: 448

Atari7800X

(Atari 7800)

SDTV 480i/480p: 640 x 306

HDTV 720p: 960 x 458

AtariXLBox

(Atari 5200)

SDTV 480i/480p: 640 x 480

HDTV 720p: 960 x 720

BlissX

(Intellivision)

Width: 636

Height: 451 (I'm not sure on this one)

BlueMSXBox

(MSX)

MednafenX-NES

(Nintendo NES & Famicom)

SDTV 480i/480p: 512 x 448

HDTV 720p: 768 x 672

MednafenX-PCE

(PC Engine & TurboGrafx-16)

SDTV 480i/480p: 512 x 464 (556 x 464 for very few games)

HDTV 720p: 768 x 696

MekaX

(Sega Master System, Mark III e Game Gear)

SDTV 480i/480p: 512 x 384

HDTV 720p: 768 x 576

NeoGenesis

(Sega Genesis & Mega Drive)

SDTV 480i/480p: 640 x 448

HDTV 720p: 960 x 672

OdysseyX

(Magnavox Odyssey2)

Width: 640

Height: 480

PCSXBox

(Sony Playstation 1)

Snes9XBox

(Nintendo Super NES & Super Famicom)

SDTV 480i/480p: 512 x 448

HDTV 720p: 768 x 717

Vice64X

(Commodore 64)

Width: 768

Height: 544

WinUAEX

(Commodore Amiga)

Width: 908

Height: 624

XBoyAdvance

(Gameboy Classic & Gameboy Advance)

SDTV 480i/480p: 380 x 342

HDTV 720p: 570 x 513

Edited by Sparda

I'm new to the forum here and fairly new to CoinOPS having only recently installed CoinOPS EPIC R6 on my XBOX. I was wondering if CoinOPS has a website out there devoted to it with a knowledge base or wiki or if that kind of exists here and on other sites in forums. I discovered CoinOPS on the forums on http://snesorama.us. Just curious. Thanks.

I'm new to the forum here and fairly new to CoinOPS having only recently installed CoinOPS EPIC R6 on my XBOX. I was wondering if CoinOPS has a website out there devoted to it with a knowledge base or wiki or if that kind of exists here and on other sites in forums. I discovered CoinOPS on the forums on http://snesorama.us. Just curious. Thanks.

Welcome all,

There has been a few new faces recently, This is truly "The Home" of CoinOPS...

BP continues to expand coinops and keeps his thread updated regular...

I recommend sticking around everyone is very helpful and friendly if you have any xbox related issues :blink:

@blank - thanks for the download manager app tip. All those problem files have come down with no issue at all now.

Thanks again for making the files available in this way.

No problem. I am currently working on 100mb links and have about 24 done so far(theres 207 in the entire thing). This is to maybe prevent timeouts and for people that don't have accounts, since they used to not allow non-members to download 1gb links but not sure if its still like that. Message me if anyone wants the links for the 100mb files as I plan on putting all of the links in a text file instead of having to scroll through the whole list on the thread.

Request: CPS 4:3 Mode

I know that the native res. of the CPS games is widescreen, but I'd really like to see an option for this so that the CPS-1 and 2 games are displayed in 4:3 when in 720p mode. If there's already some combination of settings that can achieve this, please let me know.

No, just two PVM monitors. I don't have the room for a cab and I find these work just as well. The one is a 21" that I have set on its side for vertical games and the other is a 30" for horizontals. I have both being fed SCART signals from this switch, which works great:

http://www.cables.com/Products/4-2-SHINYBO...R__SB-5520.aspx

Note: it has two outputs. Unfortunately, it looks a bit more pricey than it was when I bought it last Summer. I think I paid about $80.

Oh, and I had to mod it a bit so it would do standard stereo (R/L) output from a headphone jack.

do you have a cab phil?
Edited by PhilExile

Request: CPS 4:3 Mode

I know that the native res. of the CPS games is widescreen, but I'd really like to see an option for this so that the CPS-1 and 2 games are displayed in 4:3 when in 720p mode. If there's already some combination of settings that can achieve this, please let me know.

the only thing i can suggest is going to the screen adjust in the main settings and adjust it to suit.