CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Blank,

History will prove you an ass.

Cheers

Hey BP,

OK - well, on the torrent front it looks like we have about 9 seeds and 25 leechers. This is down from about 100 leechers a day or so ago. Funny how we only have 9 seeds though!? Oh, wait, that's because they cut and run after their download completed like we told them not to.

Next time there is a release, it will be on a private tracker where ratio is forced. Too many selfish shitheads in the world apparently.

No more public torrents after this. Good job guys!

Geez relax! You're like the soup nazi. I had to take mine down for a day to transfer to xbox and zip to upload to MU. And plus I've uploaded about 35gigs. And weren't you the one talking crap when I stated I was only getting about 200kb/s.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive made a video, but poor quality because of my old cam. I'll try to upload it on youtube tonight, when ill be back at home.

For leechers..like phil said....human nature.....and lots of f****** bastard ^^....but im not surprised..especially when im reading things like "its free, so why buy it ?"......f....retarded

@Sparda

LMAO! "its free, so why buy it?"! You sir, are a comedic genius. And just like you are doing right now, I can ASSume you own a tree that produces sweet succulent money fruit. Please share with us kind sir. Please do.

You ASSume that because I have opted to DL PSX games and play them on Xbox instead of purchasing a PSX to play games on, that I am somehow connected to "leechers". This logic could only make sense to an actual retarded person. I have been seeding NON STOP since the torrent came out, 24 hours a day. Face.

The humor behind your comment about "its free, so why but it ?" extends beyond trying to troll up my Friday and reaches into the very idea behind this entire community: emulators. Think about it.

Hah!

By the way, Sparda, I posted to your Emotia thread at Shmups. I should have one ready in a few weeks. I just have to do that PSU modification and test it out first.

Talk soon

ive made a video, but poor quality because of my old cam. I'll try to upload it on youtube tonight, when ill be back at home.

For leechers..like phil said....human nature.....and lots of f****** bastard ^^....but im not surprised..especially when im reading things like "its free, so why buy it ?"......f....retarded

pakichomchom when you install it what is your game count....it should say its more than 2200 if not its not good for you.....have a bad build...let me know the number please

does it reboot straight away or does it show you the videos and when you press A it reboots....they are diff conditions

Thanks Phil, but someone contacted me on shmups, and the deal is almost done ^^

@Paja..im just working..money/work..do you understand ...retarded.....and i dont want to show you my entire collection and dont want to tell you how much money i spend every month buying videogames, DVDs.....

Thanks BP great job. Thanks for whoever set up the torrent as well.

PSX requests -

Tomb Raider 1

Breath of fire 3

Ridge racer revolution

Parasite eve?

Silent hill

FF7?

MGS?

Are 2 discers possible?

Starfox64 runs flawless for me btw. on an sd tv though.

Edited by Yosamite

ill setup a N64 and PSX thread or someone else can...and ill do the features required like 2 disc game switching...but ill make it easier....ill also do the videos etc...someone should do a project and ill do everything needed to support it....

Starfox 64 will run in HD soon :)

what do people think about it holding the video while you are moving in the list???

also to the video try turning on the advanced setting of "Disable Slow HDD Rom Loading" it should speed it up alot for you....

also you can globally change keys if you wanted.....i may add cabnet features soon as it looks like alot of cabs use this.....even though its limited a bit....alot of cab users seem to use this now...why? of hyperspin?