NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

Yes i suppose starting from scratch would be a mammoth task.

I honestly considered starting a lightgun only version of Mame for xbox last year.

It took ages just to get the software needed to run correctly.

Then i made the mistake of using existing sources as a learning point of reference.

I have a debug box n stuff but really needed advice on the correct VS to use.

I didnt want to be too old school and use old stuff but at the same time with the xbox itself

being very limited on resources then i couldnt be too modern in the approach.

Anyway thats as far as that went !!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In anticipation of Madmab releasing his NeoGenesis Edition beta.

Heres a SD version of my Singularity skin. http://www.mediafire.com/?r3jyniwrmgh

Not too many configs. I cant do too much with SD due to lack of space.

Im a HD user so i have no motivation in SD so ive done this out of the goodness of my heart for you lot.

Very fast, very efficient use of space and most importantly lots of room for user configs.

Memory consumption is preserved even with possibly some of the best video and artwork on xbox emulators.

Nothing is locked out for any person wishing to build new or add to existing skins.

All_Previews_SD.jpgConOps_SD.jpg

Settings_SD.jpgemuloadbkg.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?r3jyniwrmgh

I can see with skills like this why you think my skin is locked it also should show to anyone else why(also I dont have mem issues in CoinOPS all pngs are cleared from mem when they disappear so you can do what you like pic wise)....

This is a joke skin and not your real skin right???, im picking it is as you say your a top skinner and hoping it is cause it makes me smile, do you actually have anything proper or is that months and months more of waiting in anticipation I cant help but think with this and your comments about CoinOPS skin cant be skinned that you have no idea at all how to skin. Im hoping under it all you actually can achieve something of the calibar you say you make

anyways ill take this as a joke and if you actually do something worth downloading or looking at I will for sure but for now I can only take you at your word about your skills...hope to see something proper one day if not all good...its funny :sadwalk:

Dont know what you mean by waiting months ? Its been on the NES Madmab edition for months !

Where have you been !!!!

Then again you wouldnt know this as you claim you dont download other emulators and havent done for years.

So with this in mind you havent been anticipating anything have you ?

lol. Thought you were outta here !

:sadwalk: its ok good luck in your project...dont be offended I dont bite its just trolling and I have no real reason to look as for sure I am only looking at the previews and smiling...maybe I should look at it differently but to me its not really worth commenting on...

Hey good luck brother your work will live on forever