NeoGenesis Madmab Edition

cba.gy

I'm sorry but I really don't understand what you're saying at all. More so than usual. All I can make out is that you're apparently happy that the RX links were removed, and you believe that statistically 'your' project is better because it's had more downloads than the Madmab emulators. That would make sense though seen as there have been a million different versions of CoinOps out, over a long period of time, and the Xtras have only just been released, and then subsequently sabotaged. You're saying look at the stats, but what stats, and what do you think they prove? As for the rest, I honestly can't work out what point you're trying to make. The point I'm trying to make though, is that your constant attempts at ridicule and trolling of other members here, does no good for anyone, on either side of your fictional war. So stop doing it. I mean look at what just happened here. Cba posted an updated skin, and you took that as a signal to troll even further than you have in this thread. Why?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bumped it for fun or it would have been gone you silly fool ;) well its funny for me to watch and you dont understand....ill leave it at that I know now why people say what they say about you .... but its pointless as you dont really represent anthing....

good luck I wont bump this it was just for a joke really and from what ive seen the impact of any of this stuff that was ment to own the scene has been the least ive seen in a long while...

ps I compair one release of coinops to others.....if I summed coinops it would be scary

Thanks for the bump BP, LOL.

The thread wouldn't of dissapeared as i always have little tweaks every week of 2.

Hell, if i had admin right's i could merge topics, pretending they have thousands of views.

I forgot to mention this the other week but here goes.

Riddle me this.

A few weeks back after your rant about "star ratings" and voting topics down.

CoinOps main thread has just over 8,000 + views.

By the morning it has 78,000 views and a 5 star rating along with a new Title Header.

How did that happen ?

The way i see it, either 72,000 + people visited your thread overnight or

someone spent an awfull lot of admin time merging post's and only keept the favourable one's i noticed too.

Sound familiar ?

Stats are only real if they are based on real traffic.

You can't collect post's, edit them a little and call them your own, lol.

Your voting topics are always one sided affairs, as far as choosable options go.

Wouldn't it be easier to just do what you want to do and not pretend it's what others want !

Anyhow i knew your were just trolling and never took any offence.

I've stopped reading the post's here in a serious manner anymore.

I wouldn't worry about it too much guys. There has only been one Rx release, and aside from the few people working closely who have had beta versions, Madmab is only now just starting to get the public betas up there, only because I put so many torrents up so quickly. So this has been about 2 years of collaboration and now we're just finally putting out the first release.

Word of mouth has yet to spread about any of the Xtras work all that much because, for the most part, the people that now have them don't even have the proper emulators to use them. It will happen soon.

On the other hand, BP has at least 4 years of releases behind him and a lot of people who have played his stuff for years. He also puts out a new emulator every two weeks, and unfortunately for most, the channels to get the stuff for it are far from ideal. I've always had to build my romsets for his emus, for example. Also, you always have to wonder if you have the right stuff for the newest emulator, since there is always a new emulator and oftentimes it breaks old games. Even if there are updates to the Madmab Edition emus in the future, all of your old romsets from Rx 1.0 will work with them just fine.

The MU links being taken down were a setback to the team, but we still managed to have nearly 20 seeders on the 14GB torrent that was TG16/CD in under a day so the seeders are still getting stuff much more quickly than if there was only one initial seeder with a crappy bandwidth cap.

That's okay guys. Leave it alone. Who cares if BP thinks he's got a bigger bulge in his pants? I certainly don't.

EDIT: And I guess when I look at it some more, he has earned his rep, good and bad. Perhaps putting out an emu bi-monthly is an eternal get-out-of-jail-free-card for most people, particularly the lurkers who enjoy the product but never or rarely post. Not my style, but I definitely appreciate the merits.

Since most people tend to remember only the drama, there's probably a lot of people turned off by my work even before it came out. In my desire to create a perfect set, and the stress that induces, I know I've come off half cocked at least a dozen times or so and that is what people will remember, at least for a little while.

I'm hoping the word of mouth is big when everything is fully functional for everyone and that when I step away more people will come to help the rest of you out and then maybe someday all the other people who never speak here will look at the work I did differently than when I talked cocky for nearly 2 years but didn't have much to show anyone for it.

Edited by ressurectionx

A few weeks back after your rant about "star ratings" and voting topics down.

CoinOps main thread has just over 8,000 + views.

By the morning it has 78,000 views and a 5 star rating along with a new Title Header.

How did that happen ?

The way i see it, either 72,000 + people visited your thread overnight or

someone spent an awfull lot of admin time merging post's and only keept the favourable one's i noticed too.

Sound familiar ?

Stats are only real if they are based on real traffic.

You can't collect post's, edit them a little and call them your own, lol.

I also noticed this the other day, had to laugh really. :)

BP quote from above: "I dont look at stats or stars here as much as overal from the big download sites "

This is a joke isn't it? You thrive on figures/numbers/downloads....almost every post you make has a reference to statistics. ;):P:D

Lol. Over 80,000 views now. I didn't know the admins cared enough to doctor threads in that manner. What the hell? Seriously, if it weren't for the small bunch of decent people here, I really wouldn't bother coming here anymore.

yeah the stars really matter....its you guys here doing the stars no one cares...I mentioned it once and got it up by the next day....I said it out of a joke with people cause you guys think it will hurt things so just a lol moment for us once again. The fact that I think your a joke is lost on you guys and you think I take you guys seriously....and its just funny as to me to see all the years of work, if I had stats like that on many sites i would have cried myself to sleep...lol probably not but id be disappointed to say the least

Good luck guys you know im kidding around...I truely could care less about you guys and just find lol with you guys is great but I know really it means shit....look at the threads for the new stuff ? all of them ? I only posted here cause it had some hits...now im gone good luck I wish you the best....just know its all funny to me how things have gone and how they will go ... you heard it here first..... although its fun owning you guys and you guys crying about it...it is old now.....so ill just own you guys....and leave it at that....watch the video its great

bump and lol

PS the admin did shit all you guys are parionoid idots.....I never have ever asked for anything.....you guys are to dumb to understand that you guys mean naff all even when we gave you threads you still didnt understand that it isnt need to block you guys or do anything as you dont really do anything...we should have pinned them so you get 300 views over a few years...maybe that would help you guys....

OK ill sum this all up....im gone, take care, i need to work on something at present.........im sorry I only think of you guys as a joke and you think im serious....ill leave you alone now....best of luck in your new skin....or screenshots or what ever big plans you have.....