*** CoinOPS IGNITE source ***

BritneysPAIRS

what im saying is leave me alone :naughty: I know what im doing, im doing alot of stuff in the background and im only one guy........

it is a patched xbmc as stated, its good to see your picking me up on this stuff it leans a great hand for things but with all the help its a shame I go it alone as I know you could lean alot of support, from previous statements you seem to know whats what. Ive release tonnes of sources and what came out of it nothing ever I mean ever, out of at least 20 times I gave it to people. It wastes my time when I could be completing a list of endless tasks. there will be a thread soon as there was a year ago with what people want there emu to run like, there are 2 options really pretty or really functional thats why people got coinops the way it is (they choose functional) I use xbmc engine alot of the time for my build as I prefer it to be pretty.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree, you go for it mate. Im impressed and was waiting for this when it was mentioned some time ago. I know its hard for you to say but how far into the project are you ? Are you just a few months away ?

Should be worth the wait anyway. Good luck.

its all going on my drive now..... I just want to tidy it up and think about how to release it... I want to do a once over on the graphics to the standard in screenshots at present its a liitle diff. So im deciding on how to do my final push into XBMC / EMU interface for the xbox. Its alot diff from xbmc standard much simpler

I know what im doing

At least for UI ,the driver related stuff should be mostly copy / paste, compile, pray for it works.

Ive release tonnes of sources and what came out of it nothing ever I mean ever, out of at least 20 times I gave it to people.

God, i should buy a new HDD, i don't have space anymore to keep your thousand of sources lmao. What a liar...

well i gave it to you......... once. Rastan X has it for sure he asked after last build, think strike grabbed it last time as well ask them for it they are on from time to time..... I have no issues with you 2 handing it over posting it or setting it up on sourceforge turn it into a buggy mess I dont care, ill release a source soon in a usable form of some kind and Ill concentrate on my new project. Releasing stuff publically is a mess and keeping everyone happy is silly......reading endless threads of my release should speak for itself and if it doesnt well I dont know what to say :naughty:

Im offically out of CoinOPS public releases now.....

well i gave it to you......... once. Rastan X has it for sure he asked after last build, think strike grabbed it last time as well ask them for it they are on from time to time..... I have no issues with you 2 handing it over posting it or setting it up on sourceforge turn it into a buggy mess I dont care, ill release a source soon in a usable form of some kind and Ill concentrate on my new project.

Im offically out of CoinOPS public releases now.....

As always i understood nothing lol

So no problems to post a link for the sources here i assume?

it will be posted here soon.... ill have to roll back to Ignite 1.0 and merge the PC stuff in that will take a few hours but ill do that tommorrow. It will be pinned to start thread.

Good luck with your stuff Kensiro I know you will do well I must say you are one of the strangest people ive seen on the forums..... but your all good

not at all dont see why I would it was only the last release where I changed any line of mame code ever before that it was mamedox 1.1 drivers so all that rubbish was just rubbish also I just used there cpp unedited apart from the keymap code the mame side was left untouched and the GUI was altered only...... I would have love to have talked to them. Kensho log onto msn and ill gice it to you pc styles it can be inseted into xbox xbe as they run apart from each other you can post it for me.

not at all dont see why I would it was only the last release where I changed any line of mame code ever before that it was mamedox 1.1 drivers so all that rubbish was just rubbish also I just used there cpp unedited apart from the keymap code the mame side was left untouched and the GUI was altered only...... I would have love to have talked to them.

lmao you rewrote all the code, line by line? Hey stop thinking i'm an idiot that's not the case.

you will have it soon.... do a compair :naughty: im uploading it as it is for you hand it to the mame team and see what a driver genius i am :(

this will keep your mame team happy it has updated toplan2 cps2 sf1 and raidenfighters drivers oh also crystal driver added...... pinned to the front page

http://www.2shared.com/file/5909817/aabbfb98/MAME.html

mame specific source code can be run on pc or xbox ill follow up with some xbox non mame related resource stuff soon so people can alter that but this will keep the mame idots away.... please give it to the mame team and tell them ive nearly progressed the drivers to about 2-3 years behind where they are today