*** CoinOPS IGNITE source ***

BritneysPAIRS

He makes me laugh really, he knows what its all about. The subjects feature highly in the google searches at times. Except i dont get any financial reward for user traffic. Any how how are you ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me? I'm groovy. Why don't you offer to host the new release somewhere for BP? He'd like that.

Filesharing its not my thing, plus he works alone. He's a lone crusader. A maverick even, doesnt play by the rules but gets the job done all the same. I will get a copy the day its released anyway. Besides his shoddy attitude towards people i still say its a cracking little emulator. Every machine ive modded for people always leaves with a copy of CoinOps.

I need a releaser really PM me if you want to release Release 2. You need to have MSN ive fully tested it now and its less buggy than ignite which was really good.

And yes im working on Final Burn IGNITE it will be a few months and any bugs ill squash if I can (the button one and 720p ones will be easy enough) the GUI isnt safe at all at present and people will complain as things will change like they did in CoinOPS but the goal is to take the best out and improve the use of it and remove or hide clutter that isnt that usefull.

For now CoinOPS Ignite R2 needs to be released..... my other Projects will be anounched when the dust has settled for this.

Ive got alot of work behind the scenes for Ignite that isnt bug free yet

Video Previews (have code needs to go in)

Fix Lightgun (need help I dont have lightgun)

Fix Trackball (have code needs to go in)

Commandline Fixup (have code)

Autofire speed options (have code and makes it better I guess but harder interface and less user friendly...so I removed)

Only allow 1 credit per x mins (have code didnt like it myself)

Redoing source to xbox standard so you dont have to compile parts for PC and parts for xbox so its like other EMUs(I did this to save me time as I dev on PC alot)

More user friendly sorting (need ideas)

Aspect ratio stuff (have code but cant make it user friendly and give all options so in the end was clutter 2 options stayed to correct for widescreen at present)

ini global keymapping (have code needs inseting)

and will be put on hold for my new project for a while. If there are people with real skills that want to help Ignite along contact me or else some features like video previews(got code needs inserting), midway roll back (half way in) will be pending for a while. Also alot of source changes to fix games will be waiting

BP, for ages you have been an incredibly valuable asset to the Xbox emulation community. Your work is appreciated. CoinOps Ignite (any latest version) is an EMU I will never be without.

All im say cba.gy is less talk more action buddy I say your a newbee thats my belief so I dont really listen to you..... prove me wrong.

I only saw a preview screen on a thread of your skin, I havent looked at it in real life. Im sure its ok but I have other things I wish to achieve

Anyways if I havent got this thing out soon(a week or so) ill be pulling stuff apart for R3 onwards ill go....... a lone crusader in a murderous world full of wolves and sharks beware bp beware there out there and watching :shootem:

also since your talking skinning ill show a little of the new project. Zip files get added as FBA games from a folder and are automatically added to a list (they need zipname.jpg as the art and zipname-fanart.jpg as the fanart)... its using an old xbmc skin engine 2.0. (2nd pic is what happens when you dont touch things for 5 seconds) and yes it will launch more than FBA roms as you can see

63612489.jpg

70626041.jpg

Hello,

I have one question regarding Coinops.

When you go to `Remap This Game` and choose `Service Mode` standard key is `F2` as most ppl dont have keyboard i choose `Right Trigger`.

Now its very annoying while playing you push per accident on the `Right trigger` is there any option to assign it back to `F2` without using keyboard?

what game? sevice mode is set to button 9 by default.... would need a keyboard to enter it

1944; Service mode = F2 and Service1 =9 (as per me same functions)

I wanted to change game difficulty in service mode and so i came to deal with this problem, when playing game i enter per accident in the Service mode.

How can i avoid this?

Sorry I understand to assign it back press A a few times.......eg set it a few times and it will return to default after 2 times using the same button as a map.

So press A to remap select it as A. press A to remap again and select A this will return it to the default key :naughty:

I cant get that site to work..... :(

Those screen shots are obviously XBMC and not an emulator. However i know where your going with this.

All i see above is the "XBMC" engine with the skin layout of the more popular modern skins launching roms directly. Wasn't this feature of "XBMC" discussed quite some time ago ? In fact werent you doing this last year ? Youve chosen the wrong the view layout of the previews but i guess you knew that. Looks very tasty though. Those slide effects from "XBMC" are what was needed in modern emulators. Didnt see much of that in old builds. Obviously no legal problems with using the code then ? Looks like a real beauty mate and look forward to watching it develop. If it turns out you can create a template of sorts then perhaps merge CoinOps / FBA /XBMC, wow the possibilities are endless. All under one banner, your banner, world domination. Does it make ya horny baby yeah. Just imagining the juicy source code you'll release. A year after you really should have. Good luck mate and i sincerely mean that as well you know.

PS. Yes i am a newbie, is that some sort of class distinction ? Snobery ? Do you think you're better than me or any other newbie ? If so you've a lot to learn about real life sunshine. tip. Get a girlfriend (a real one).