Is/Are your system/s collecting dust?

2eyez

My PS3 is just sitting there collecting dust. When I first got it, I abused it. Now, it just sits there waiting. I used to cover it with a cloth, now I don't even care. Last game I bought for it was Street Figher 4 and I haven't touched it in two weeks. I like the game and all, I just lost interest. So I bought a PSP and been playing it for a week now. There isn't a game a like for the PS3.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PS3s special attack IS collecting dust.

anyways my 360 gets it's work out at least a few times a week, sometimes every day.

my PSP hadn't been turned on in idunno 6 months. It had a serious layer of dust on it. so I sold it to a friend for 100 bucks.

I probably game more on my ipod touch than anything right now though. I find myself grabbing it all the time to have a few rounds of whatever silly games I got on there.

I keep meaning to go back to gears and find out what the hell people see in it.

forgot about my Wii..... yeah it's collecting so much dust it may become a fossil.

Playing X360 and PSP almost daily. The only time I miss is when I feel sleepy or catching up on my books.

And only my N64 is collecting dust. But I do take it out to play Goldeneye from time to time ;)

My Saturn, DC, PS2 and Xbox are all gathering dust, have been for months/years. When I think about it I must have close to 400 games for those consoles and haven't the heart to play a single one :D

My 360 is still active but 99% of the time it's only for streaming/HD.