Is/Are your system/s collecting dust?

2eyez

I have two modded XBOXes. I left one at my older brother's mother's house. The one here doesn't work because the fan is damaged. If I ever turned it on for about 10 seconds the XBOX would shut off automatically before it got the chance to overheat.

My PS2 has slowly started to collect dust until today, I downloaded Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 4, and hopefully I'll begin playing that game later on this fine evening.

My Super Nintendo, Nintendo DS, and Sega Dreamcast has been collecting dust as expected. My PSP would be doing the same if it wasn't able to play music.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Wii let me down... Thought they were gonna do a buncha gay games, then throw a beastly one out every now and then. But.... sigh.

They really sold out this time around, it looked like SSBB was the only thing they had going for them...

Looks like Wii let me down... Thought they were gonna do a buncha gay games, then throw a beastly one out every now and then. But.... sigh.

They really sold out this time around, it looked like SSBB was the only thing they had going for them...

Lol, we all know this since day 1 :D Hardcore gamers should have avoid Wii.

Well i didnt want to mess my record for having every single nintendo gaming device so i got it...still, i play ssbb from time to time...( from once a year to once a year, lol).

Well i didnt want to mess my record for having every single nintendo gaming device so i got it...still, i play ssbb from time to time...( from once a year to once a year, lol).

Really? Even the old highly collectable game&watch systems? And the virtual boy?

as of late my older systems, famicom disk, famicom, nes, and others are because i been playing my xbox nes emus so much. (trying to save wear and tear on them damn expensive ass famicom disk system belts. I also got a sharp famicom twin but don't play this much either due to wear and tear.

Lately it's been back and forth for me the xbox 1 is getting the most attention. I can still play all the games i own on it without having 15 systems hooked up. Personally i don't see how anyone's xbox 1 can be gathering dust, there is so much to do with it.

HF-

I keep meaning to go back to gears and find out what the hell people see in it.

No other game has better "kill satisfaction" then Gears.

by "kill satisfaction" do you mean loading a multiplayer game, getting killed in 45 seconds then waiting 15 minutes to get back in?

I keep meaning to go back to gears and find out what the hell people see in it.

No other game has better "kill satisfaction" then Gears.

by "kill satisfaction" do you mean loading a multiplayer game, getting killed in 45 seconds then waiting 15 minutes to get back in?

I really enjoy the game. There is something about the balance. Perhaps I am just an (EPIC) fan... but Gears really does it for me. Once you really get the hang of the game, and get on with a group that knows how to act as a team... the game just gets it done. Of course im talking about multiplayer

Don't get all sarcastic because you suck!!! No but really... When I get the feel for the game... nothing is quite as nice as when you really have a good battle. GodPigeon is right... making a difference in a battle feels great... as you really gotta work for it. But there have been times though... that the game wasnt fun... but that was when I played against ass hats, or was in a team of them. Id say... get on with some of us in here. Too bad I don't have a 360 yet...

Don't get all sarcastic because you suck!!!

Hey! that's my right as a gamer! :D

anyways I gave up on Gears1 during the first underground mission, where it's all yellow goo everywhere. multiplayer was as I said, get killed right off the bat then wait forever to do it all again. I don't get how you are supposed to learn a game like that.

Gears2 I never even tried MP since 1 left such a bad taste in my mouth, the single player seemed like more of the same. I'm not big on cover heavy games. I'm a run-n-gunner.