== COINOPS IGNITE STANDALONE ==

stf

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly I'm a noob to all of this and would like help getting started. My Xbox was recently softmodded and I'm running XBMC and would like to install coinops. Any links to a good source of information for doing so and also for downloading the program? (I apologize if this is misposted). Thank you!!!

well i can pm you a link for the emu but you need 3posts before you can use pms.

simplest way if you have xbmc is just burn the emu to cdrw/dvd in the form of a data disc then put the disc in and use your xbmc file explorer to copy the files to your xbox hdd.

then once on your xbox hdd just copy the tand u data folders in the gamesave folder to your tand u data folders in your e drive with xbmc file explorer.

Thank you for the reply. I was able to find Coinops Gold and am attempting to install however I'm stuck at this part:

Copy the contents of the -Save folder to E:/ this should ask you to overwrite the Tdata and Udata folder adding the CoinOPS saves.

THIS MUST BE CARRIED OUT, if it is not Coinops will lock up on boot.

There does not appear to be a -Save folder in the directory. I'm not sure that I have the correct files for installation downloaded. Should the total package size be about 125mb?

Thank you for the help

pm sent.

just copy the gamesave in the gamesave folder in the emu babe.... to the tand udata folders in your e drive.

there are 2 folders in the gamesave folder marked tand u data so just do as above.

allrighty, i pretty much did everything over again...and most roms now work...unfortunatelly there are still a fair amount that do not. It seems to me that every game made from 1994 onward has malloc failed memory issues or locks up at the please wait screen. Not all games, but from this year onward, is where i start running into problems for the most part.

allrighty, i pretty much did everything over again...and most roms now work...unfortunatelly there are still a fair amount that do not. It seems to me that every game made from 1994 onward has malloc failed memory issues or locks up at the please wait screen. Not all games, but from this year onward, is where i start running into problems for the most part.

turn on vmm in the settings.

thanks for the reply's...turning on vmm enabled a bunch of games to work...there are still a bunch in the later years(battle toads in particular i want running real bad) that run into memory issues no matter what i do. I'll have to keep tweaking around with the settings i guess.

thanks for the reply's...turning on vmm enabled a bunch of games to work...there are still a bunch in the later years(battle toads in particular i want running real bad) that run into memory issues no matter what i do. I'll have to keep tweaking around with the settings i guess.

are you running the emu in 720p hd?

Yes, sir. I pretty much figured that running in hidef would be the culprit...but i also ran the same game in standard and it still gave me memory issues(with all video settings turned off pretty much). So i haven't a clue.

Edited by paper