FBA_XXX_Pro_1.29_BETA release (codename "Banana Hammock")

- kenshiro -

I know kenshiro isn't concerned with that type of stuff guys, and that's cool becuase I wish we had people working on updating drivers and cores on the XPORT emus now with the Madmab Edition in the works, but is there anyone who has a debug box that knows a bit about coding and could clean that all up a bit?

I'm thinking just a basic "Favorites" mode. A judgement call could be made before release as to which version is the "best" and that would be the default favorite version. (A vote here would be a possible way to determine that).

You'd be able to..

1) Turn favorites off or on (like you can turn the extra rom info off or on now). Display only the "best" roms or the entire collection at you whim.

2) You'd be able to manually change which rom is your personal favorite for the favorite's list. The emu would recognize that you selected a new favorite and automatically "un-favorite" the previous one.

What do you think?

~Rx

• Replies 823
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still waiting for a fix for that 720P support. Many CPS2 and NeoGeo games do not run with it enabled. :P Still using 1.28 version until you get it working Kenshiro. But so far the fixes you have are working well from what I have tested. :P

Will post back if I find anything further that needs to be checked.

Many CPS2 and NeoGeo games do not run with it enabled. :P Still using 1.28 version until you get it working Kenshiro.

Go to Main menu --> Emulator Options ---> Show Debug

and let me know how much RAM there's available... :P

Edit : Neoryu check your email i sended you a test build :huh:

Edited by - kenshiro -

Many CPS2 and NeoGeo games do not run with it enabled. :angry: Still using 1.28 version until you get it working Kenshiro.

Go to Main menu --> Emulator Options ---> Show Debug

and let me know how much RAM there's available... ;)

Edit : Neoryu check your email i sended you a test build ;)

Thanks! :thumbsup1: Gotta get up early for work in the morning, but I will be testing as soon as I'm off. I will post back with a list of each game that crashes (if any). If my romsets work with 720P, then no more 1.28 for me. Will post back some results.

Small precision: some Neogeo games will crash (aof, fatfury2....), don't care about it and test the game on which you get a crash in previous build :thumbsup1:

Edit: back from work too, i'm waiting for you Neoryu :angry:

Edited by - kenshiro -

Small precision: some Neogeo games will crash (aof, fatfury2....), don't care about it and test the game on which you get a crash in previous build :angry:

Edit: back from work too, i'm waiting for you Neoryu ;)

and me, :thumbsup1: LMAO

Thanks for the update kenshiro!

HF-

I'm going to mess around with some skin xml's and see what I can come up with

Nice ;)

NeoRyu, are you dead dude lol? Whatever, i gonna send a build to all the bitches i got the email, with HD support for Neogeo, if someone i motivated to test it tonight... As you know i can't test this :D

Edited by - kenshiro -

I'm going to mess around with some skin xml's and see what I can come up with

Nice ;)

NeoRyu, are you dead dude lol? Whatever, i gonna send a build to all the bitches i got the email, with HD support for Neogeo, if someone i motivated to test it tonight... As you know i can't test this :D

i got your bitches hanging bro ;) i will test it for you as you know what a great time i'm having with it right now :D man i crack myself up some times i tell you.

just so the rest of you know this was a inside joke.. so ya someone needs to help the man out as he's not just doing this for giggles & $hit.

HD nuclear test build sended to everyone... :D If someone can take a look at it as soon as possible lol, i gonna leave for all the week end, and also impatient to know if that works or not :D

Edit : there was a mistake in the previous build, i send a new build ;)

Sorry lol

Edit 2 : a new fix, you' ll have to download it again lol

Edited by - kenshiro -

Hi I've tested a few games and there are some progress : AOF3,Blazzing Stars, Breakers revenge don't crash the emu anymore when entering menu.

Cyberbots don't draw even if we can hear the sound playing and it crashes when entering menu

- Fatal fury 3 ok

- Ganryu works

- Garou sound no graphics

- Guwange crash

- The Killing blade freezes at please wait screen

- KOF98, KOF2K3ND freezes at bios screen (by the way auto neobios doesn't work anymore)

Good night !