--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

I do agree with you fum for vertical games (1941...) of course, but don't know if it's important for horizontal games (shinobi...) :)

my mistake,i thought it was set just to rotate vertical games.usually when i use the rotate option i just try it out on vertical shmups and then i just turn it off.i thought it had been set just to rotate the vertical games anyway.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the case for now, but BP asked about horizontal games upper ! (I can't tell you were because I can't read the posts except the 10 last in reply page). Does a site owner know why ?

OK screenrotation command at present rotates all vertical games and keys so they play as if it want ment to be on its side....

I have a hidden command to not rotate the keys...... this I take it is for people turning there monitor on its side..... I also believe if they use this feature and turn there monitor on its side do they want the horizontal games rotated or not (remember they have there monitor on there side)

at present the top command works perfectly for 90percent in fact I hated screen rotate but love it now, its automatic and its as if the games where designed to run that way.

i would lovew fum to try beta 3 and give me his thoughts on screen rotation now

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

OK screenrotation command at present rotates all vertical games and keys so they play as if it want ment to be on its side....

I have a hidden command to not rotate the keys...... this I take it is for people turning there monitor on its side..... I also believe if they use this feature and turn there monitor on its side do they want the horizontal games rotated or not (remember they have there monitor on there side)

at present the top command works perfectly for 90percent in fact I hated screen rotate but love it now, its automatic and its as if the games where designed to run that way.

i would lovew fum to try beta 3 and give me his thoughts on screen rotation now

Yes! It'd be great to have the option to keep horizontal games rotated, centered in the middle of the screen with their correct aspect ratio too if possible. I like these new options BP, can't wait to see them in action.

*edit cuz I can't spell*

Edited by RedCapsMan