1Emulation OFFICIAL Awards Competition 2008! :: Nominations

Devia Eleven

1emuawards07bcld6.png

Staff of the Year - The most supportive admin/mod that keep the community clean and alive

1)

2)

3)

Newcomer of the Year - Who registered in the year 2008 that you think is the coolest poster

1)

2)

3)

Most Active Poster of the YearWho is the most active poster this year?

1)

2)

3)

Warrior of the Year - The most recognized and feared fragger of the year.

1)

2)

3)

Most Helpful Member of the Year - Who helped the most?

1)

2)

3)

Spammer of the yYar - Who stirred up the most chaotic, random, annoying posts in the spam section.

1)

2)

3)

Blogger of the year - Who has a blog which you we can't stop visiting it.

1)

2)

3)

Reviewer of the year - Who you thought typed the best gaming reviews / rants this year.

1)

2)

3)

"Most Attractive" member of the year - Did you post a picture of yourself? Who do you think is our most attractive?

1)

2)

3)

Weirdest member of the year - Who makes you always go "WTF" when they post?

1)

2)

3)

Troll of the year - Most pessimistic negative troller within threads!

1)

2)

3)

For Threads/Posts:

Most Memorable Thread (Thread of the Year)- A thread made this year that we can never forget as long as we live!

1)

2)

3)

Shakespearean Post Award (Post of the Year) - Most elaborate, well thought out post you've read this year!

1)

2)

3)

Best Review/Rant of the Year - The great written reviews/rants of all time, referred to the quality of the review not the game name itself - in terms of great details, very well organized, very easy to read

1)

2)

3)

Best Announcement / News This Year - Like the announcement of nullDC, MAME updates, or 1Emulation site news.

1)

2)

3)

Worst Thread of the Year - A thread that you didn't want to bother to even read, let alone post!

1)

2)

3)

Best Comeback / Returning Member of the Year

1)

2)

3)

Center of Attention of the Year

1)

2)

3)

"Needed to Chill" Member of the Year

1)

2)

3)

Best Signature and Avatar of the Year

1)

2)

3)

############################################

Most Surprising/Shocking Post of the Year

1)

2)

3)

Most Entertaining Thread

1)

2)

3)

############################################

Special thanks:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you should post the categories we used last year and ask everyone what we should remove or add this year. It's kind of hard to start it all fresh again, don't you think?

I'm down with voting as soon as the categories start showing up. But yeah, old categories should do just fine, but I don't have the imagination to tell you if we need something extra (unless they're categories made simply "for teh lulz").

I'm thinking of giving cash again this year for best emulator/emulation tutorial submitted/posted? Anybody interested? :unsure:

I was also thinking of maybe giving it to the top poster of this month. Any takers?

didn't we just do this a few months ago, there's no way it was a year ago already.

lol, i almost remember the old awards back in the day. . . speaking of which, what ever happened to that crazy kid who was into slipknot and anthrax, and the token mexican? (who used to love the words "daft" and "tyme")

I'm thinking of giving cash again this year for best emulator/emulation tutorial submitted/posted? Anybody interested? :ph34r:

I was also thinking of maybe giving it to the top poster of this month. Any takers?

Gift coupons for a retail videogame box, or an amazon/aff store card of a specific value (to spend at their leisure) could fly higher, for a gamer community (2 birds with one stone, if from an aff store). Direct cash offering can take the magic out of it.

Last year's categories seem ok to reuse again. There difficultly can be originality in forum-specific events after all, and these weren't bad last year either.

Edited by Hard Core Rikki

lol, i almost remember the old awards back in the day. . . speaking of which, what ever happened to that crazy kid who was into slipknot and anthrax, and the token mexican? (who used to love the words "daft" and "tyme")

Those were the days, but they're long gone. I wouldn't mind if they came back :ph34r: