who plays mmo's?

I'm playing Planetside again, an MMOFPS. Been playing again for about 3 weeks on a trial and just paid for 3 months a few days ago. ($40)

I've long gotten sick of grinding MMORPGs with no real value in them, even the free ones. I've found once you get into Planetside and start playing with a squad and making friends, it's REALLY fun and you don't much concern yourself with leveling and gaining points.

i used to be a wow addict, honestly the only reason why i stopped was from lack of suitable furniture (a nice chair and a desk to set up the usb mouse and keyboard)

If i had a PC id love to check out age of conan

None I've wasted enough time with those games. They are not worth not going out with friends and family. So unless it's a game online like Bomberman on the Wii where I can play and leave or a game where I don't fall behind or it's not a problem if I'm not "geared enough" to play with every day players, then I'm not playing it.

I love and hate the genre really but lately Ive been trying to stay away from them. I like being able to complete a game with a story and most mmos have some really shotty stories save for EQ and WOW

I love and hate the genre really but lately Ive been trying to stay away from them. I like being able to complete a game with a story and most mmos have some really shotty stories save for EQ and WOW

That is my feeling about those games too. Love and hate. I like the games but I don't like spending so much time on them.

• 2 weeks later...