---== CoinOPS GOLD ==---

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the problem is definately rom related my set needs work on it so those 3 questions probably didn't apply to me.

laters chaps take care!

additional: just purchased 30 days of rapidshare since bitgamer seems to have trailed off so hopefully will get a set from there thanks to another kind mamer providing me the links. If anyone else wants a piece of the action PM me, not sure if it is BP's super duper version but willing to help anyone who might be stuck.

Edited by sbpaabck

hi bp

ive tried the included lightgun games, but not the extra ones you said on msn, but i cant them to recognise the lightgun in port 3 and 4. i can control gold menu with lightgun but when i go into game it defaults to port 1&2. the screen flashes but wont allow me to use port3

this is on my cab so i cant keep pulling cables etc

ill be back on in 10 hours....

I need to know games that where fixed after 84...... the comment about how they were fixed and the version

or what games people play on HK version or other version that doesnt work on CoinOPS....

I can only get raiden fighters 2 2000 to work all the rest dont boot ever :lol:

also cause this version is balls up so much all new versions will be beta for a while.... then ill recommend you guys get together and ill release a new full version of everything fixed with a new branding and id recommend people get it as it will sort so many issues. the version online is quite wrong in many areas workable but wrong.

Good luck

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

also cause this version is balls up so much all new versions will be beta for a while.... then ill recommend you guys get together and ill release a new full version of everything fixed with a new branding and id recommend people get it as it will sort so many issues. the version online is quite wrong in many areas workable but wrong.

OK. . . . . .

STOPPING ALL ENGINES!

I will freeze all the works here waiting for the next release.

Thanks BP.

Cospefogo.

I emailed BritneysPairs, I prolly should've just posted on this forum first, sorry about that.

I ran into an issue with CoinOPS where one can designate multiple rom directories, but are forced to a single screenshots directory. The original XBOX limits you to about 4k files to a directory and I want to fit 6k screenshots in. I downloaded bulk MAME roms in a torrent and have 6k MAME roms that I split into two rom directories but cannot figure out how to fit all the screenshots for them in.

Any suggestions?

Thanx