Batman: Arkham Asylum In Pictures

Alpha

From Kotaku.com:

Screenshots of the new Eidos Batman game Batman: Arkham Asylum showed up on developer Rocksteady Games website, only to be taken down relatively quickly. Not quickly enough, apparently, as NeoGAF member Endless managed to collect the whole set, which we now present for your viewing pleasure. Very nice looking screens, a bit reminiscent of Starbreeze's The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay. Hell, if you replaced Riddick with Batman and tossed the Joker into that game you'd have the best Batman game ever.

http://kotaku.com/5037545/batman-arkham-asylum-in-pictures

this one looks like the batman game we've been waiting for.

And thats the Joker! not that drugged out ledger look.

I think Frank Miller's a genius for coming up with the idea that Joker wears a type of lipstick. It makes Joker much much scarier.

And yeah, it looks like a combination of Ledger/Nicholson/late 70's-80's Joker to me as well.

I wonder if this is the game that was supposed to come out along side the dark knight movie. it's kind of odd a huge movie like the dark knight didn't have some kind of game to go along with it. we are prolly better off that this game isn't associated with the movie as we all know movie games suck 9 times out of 10.