Is this the end of the road?

Alpha

I honestly am having a hard time keeping in my emotional frustration for this place these last few days and weeks. It seems that the forums have been shriveling up like an old man. Posting activity has hit a record low with less than 70 posts in the last three days. Half of those posts are probably from Robert alone for just the daily news posting.

We need to really pick up this place. I know it's the summer, but for the love of humanity, and so we can keep this site alive the next few years, please do contribute and post new threads, topics, and replies. We got to keep this place healthy. Quite honestly, I come here to get away from my personal endeavors, but to see this place so slowed down really makes me just want to switch the monitor off. I would not be surprised if others feel the same and decide to visit other websites instead.

I know the emulation scene is dry for new material, but we've always managed to stay alive even when the emulation scene hit rock bottom. There are always current events and lives of our members to talk about. Did something amazing happened to you today? Share it!

I see so many people reading the latest threads, but don't bother to reply. Trust me, you will always have something to say, and just say it.

One man can not pull the pack if they all resist. :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are too hard on yourself.

This is holiday season, with good movies coming out and plenty of games. For sure, forum activities will take a hit.

We will turn around.

well, i'm about to get fired apparently at work cause i missed two days last week and i came in late today.

it's not like i missed any actual work... the job i have is mind numbing, and i want to advance my career , not sit all day browsing crap like digg.

not to mention i can do the same stuff telecommuting (and more efficiently than doing it at work) but i'm not allowed to.

not much i actually want to talk about.

well, i'm about to get fired apparently at work cause i missed two days last week and i came in late today.

it's not like i missed any actual work... the job i have is mind numbing, and i want to advance my career , not sit all day browsing crap like digg.

not to mention i can do the same stuff telecommuting (and more efficiently than doing it at work) but i'm not allowed to.

not much i actually want to talk about.

Hope everything will go well for you. If you have a valid reason for the missing two days, and you have called in to inform them of the absence, I am sure all will be forgiven.

when I read GC's post I hear Boyz2Men singing softly in the background.......

Hmm, i talked to Fatal Rose on Live that day. He sound surprisingly "mature" for his age. When i said "mature", i mean he sound 30-ish :) Still, he is a nice guy.

Also, I always get superpoked by BK on COD4 :lol:

Me and Fatal are hommies, although i haven't really chatted with him lately cause i've been busy.

he's a really really nice guy, and sounds manly :)

Hope everything will go well for you. If you have a valid reason for the missing two days, and you have called in to inform them of the absence, I am sure all will be forgiven.

the two days i missed, i did have a valid reason for them... except the second day i overslept and my phone ran out of battery, so by the time i managed to call it was too late already.

today i was only going to be like 30 mins late to work, but then there's this tunnel i go through on my way to work, and there were two cars in both lanes that were broken down... making the tunnel take about an hour and 15 mins.

all in all, it's really my fault... i missed work alot before, but it's mainly cause of my flocked up luck where everything tends to go wrong ... not to mention i HATE THIS JOB, I BLOODY HATE IT!

I can hardly think of a thing to say here anymore without flaming someone or otherwise hurting feelings. The problem is that there are too many idiots here, posting uninformed, thoughtless crap. I don't feel like suffering fools at a place I come for fun, but I'd rather post nothing than post what's really on my mind and be a jerk.

So yeh I will post gaming news in the lounge when I can be bothered but as for serious discussion or anything more involved than that... well... given the state of things now I don't feel like doing any of that here anymore.

Me and Fatal are hommies, although i haven't really chatted with him lately cause i've been busy.

he's a really really nice guy, and sounds manly :lol:

the two days i missed, i did have a valid reason for them... except the second day i overslept and my phone ran out of battery, so by the time i managed to call it was too late already.

today i was only going to be like 30 mins late to work, but then there's this tunnel i go through on my way to work, and there were two cars in both lanes that were broken down... making the tunnel take about an hour and 15 mins.

all in all, it's really my fault... i missed work alot before, but it's mainly cause of my flocked up luck where everything tends to go wrong ... not to mention i HATE THIS JOB, I BLOODY HATE IT!

Change jobs then :) No point in staying if you are not happy. Of cos, find a new job first before changing :)

I can hardly think of a thing to say here anymore without flaming someone or otherwise hurting feelings. The problem is that there are too many idiots here, posting uninformed, thoughtless crap. I don't feel like suffering fools at a place I come for fun, but I'd rather post nothing than post what's really on my mind and be a jerk.

So yeh I will post gaming news in the lounge when I can be bothered but as for serious discussion or anything more involved than that... well... given the state of things now I don't feel like doing any of that here anymore.

You need to loosen up. Don't worry, I'll let you headshot me more often in COD4 :)

Playing tonight?? I will be available from 9pm my time (11pm your time).

I come here to loosen up, but instead feel like I'm stepping on people's toes when I do. I dunno- I consider it 'sensible' to shut up whenever I see a pointless 1-line response and am about to scream. At least I still have 1 other games forum where things aren't as asinine. Fanboys and morons on the net still get to me, and while I know the net is not serious business, I feel like I've grown out of most of the bs.

And yeh LSD jump on tonight whenever. I guess still no UT3? I'm hooked as a monkey on that atm.