Favorite Nintendo Character

Diso

1 year, and this topic hasn't been made O_O

My favorite nintendo guy is Kirby. Hes just a short pink puff which probably has the most special abilities than any other character out there. Plus, he eats people ;).

This ones kinda tough to think off the top of ur head, so many characters... I would have to say though, Protoman from the Megaman series. Either that or the chef from Burger Time lol jk

"It's me, Mario!" - Mario 64

Mario all the way hehe. Yoshi was also preety cool. I remember when I had Super Mario World and always had a hard time keeping Yoshi's eggs alive without killing them. ;)

Luigi though, he seems just too much of a boring character like mushroom head or whatever his name was. :)

I develop a liking for Luigi. I think since he is not in that many games as Mario that it is always a treat to see him in one. Whenever he is in a game I always pick him first. I like Mario and all, but sometimes you gotta give the little green guy some credit.

And also I love Link. The Ultimate Hero. I know he is just a video game character, but he symbolizies cool. Zelda 64 is one of my all time favorite games. PERIOD!!!

And also I love Link. The Ultimate Hero. I know he is just a video game character, but he symbolizies cool. Zelda 64 is one of my all time favorite games. PERIOD!!!

That reminds me, I'm still stuck on Shadow Temple!! :D

I was stuck on Fire Temple for about 2 years!! :D

Although I really like a lot of Nintendo's games, I don't really care much for their characters. If I had to pick a good one I'd say Samus, oh and the old Donkey Kong guy in Donkey Kong Coutry, I forgot his name, he's funny :D.