Asassin's Creed

rubiocroft

It's fun on the first play through. There's not much replayability unless you want to spend the whole time collecting flags.

The mechanic is fun, but it gets kinda old after a while since you're basically doing the same thing over and over again for almost every assassination.

I found it to be a piece of crap....

not fun. it could have been so much more, but every single mission is exactly the same.

It was so good, I played halfway through the controls tutorial and then turned it off.

Lol, i preserve and finish it. NOT going to touch it again, ever.

What i hate about the game:

- no subtitles

- repetitive missions

But i like the graphics and Altair's character design, one of the more unique character in recent times.

The sound and speech are ok too, although everyone speaking in good english, lol.

It was so good, I played halfway through the controls tutorial and then turned it off.

Yeah, much the same myself. If you actually got achievement points for partial tutorial competion I'd have about 10k by now.

At 1st it was good then got boring due to repetitive. I even stood in one area and killed all the people till no one came through. Took me over 1 hour. I must of killed over 200+. I rather play GTA and I hate GTA.

I LOVED IT!

I went through the whole story, side quests (Flag's and all) and tower searches.

(EDIT: I went through both the 360 and ps3 versions)

Edited by Bambi