Indiana Jones 4

Gryph

Surprised to see there isn't a thread about it (if it is then shove it).

Yeah so that movie was a complete disappointment. It was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. We laughed throughout the entire movie because of how goofy it was.

Yeah so that movie was a complete disappointment. It was entertaining for all the wrong reasons. We laughed throughout the entire movie because of how goofy it was.

I think if you go back and watch the originals you'll get the same reaction. they really weren't that good... especially the 3rd one.

A've seen it.

In short, it got an Indy cast, yes, but no Indy storytelling. You recognize LucasArts sound FX and see many things not related to the franchise. You recognize modernized Spielberg action, but no one-man-show as before. To me a weak Indy. Me sticking to the remastered trilogy box.

I think if you go back and watch the originals you'll get the same reaction. they really weren't that good... especially the 3rd one.

They were (better they still are) the best adventures since decades. Or can you name better ones to clear my clouds ^^ ? If they weren't that good, what's to you a good one?

I've been grabbing a lot of movies in HD recently and I stumbled upon the Indy trilogy. I didn't think twice about it, as I just remembered it as a really good set. Hmm. I felt like I was forcing myself to watch them though, especially the third. Definately not as good as I used to think they were. I'll still watch this latest installment nonetheless :)

I did watch all 3 recently and they are great (except #2). This 4th one is just...goofy.

It was ok but like gryph said "for the wrong reasons" it was too funny, almost like watching one of those "Mummy" movies. The monkeys and tarzan part was just silly and out of place. The end well just like the mummy returns... It was a entertaining but not what I expected from it.

I'm a big fan of the older series and Even own the arade pinball of it. I'll be watching the new one later this week. Hopefully it won't be as big of dissapointment all you above say it is. Who knows, mabe a difrence of oppiion, I'll just wait and see.