New capcom vs series coming supposedly!

Hmm, i will hold my thoughts until I see actual gameplay footage. Whether it will sell in other regions will be foods for thoughts though as most characters apart from SF series are almost unknown.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Shinkiro is doing artwork for it too.

To answer your question: Licenseing, and as much as everyone wants a new Marvel game, it ain't gonna happen until we get licensing and see the results of SF4. Actually, you can tag any other sort of VS game beyond this to SF4's succuess.

They aren't going to release this in the U.S. or in English at all because of licensing issues (big surprise there). s-kill has mentioned though, the game plays awesome.

seeing as sengoku basarax and fate unlimited codes are both on the system246/256 systems,would it be safe to assume that this fighter is on the same hardware?

oh yeah and with basarax coming to ps2 and a rumour going around that fate unlimited codes is ps2 bound,i just wonder if this is gonna have a ps2/wii release?

Rumors are rumors. Everyone knows about the SGX release on PS2 (pre-orders on playasia are still going on I think, comes in both special and regular flavors). This might be TX or Naomi, no word on it's hardware, but a few people are talking that it might be on a PS2 devkit. s-kill didn't really tell what system it was running on. Which leads me to assume it's on an arcade cab setup just to test/fiddle around with. The game looks just above PS2 quality, making it system2x6 possible.

As for Fate/Code, PS2 most likely, maybe a Wii release also, no words on it. So like I said, rumors are rumors.

i was hoping a tekken vs street fighter but that would never happen