Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rag

I chose the servbot... well actually, i have no idea why, I'm gonna switch it probably today. I just remember the servbots from the Misadventures of Tron Bonn lol, they made me laugh ;)

K, now its Ghostbusters. Reason : My favorite movie ;), wanna be one for halloween, but I dont know where to get a jumpsuit :/

I usually choose these avatars:

Street Fighter - Loved the game and series ever since I was a kid
Kirby - Favorite Nintendo Character. Sucking and eating ppl to gain powers appealed to me ;)
Trigun - Favorite Anime. Just whats not to love about action anime :ph34r:
Misc - May be from Marvel or Capcom Or SNK just for stupid reason :lol:

Well there is a story hidden by my avatar. First off, I found my avatar by accident. At first I didn't know what an avatar was, so I just browsed around. Then I noticed how there were avatars uploaded in the A@H directory (my first forum). So I started typing filenames in the address bar, so i typed "ryu.gif" and the avatar popped up. Since then I have been using that avatar ever since. ;)

I had my Av custom made. I also have a sig to go with it but I don't know how to put it up. Too lazy to find a host.

The story behind my Av is simple, I love Gouki. He's such a great character in Street Fighter. Im not talking about just how good of a fighter he is, but his story too. I always used his name everywhere I went, but of course so many people love to use Gouki or Akuma as their names, so i chose Gouki's brother, Gouken. If I can't get either Gouki, Akuma, or Gouken to work, no one ever uses Goutetsu, who is Gouki and Gouken's master. 9 time out of 10 when you see someone useing the name "Gouken" or "Gouken13" on the net, it's me.

Goutetsu:
Gouki and Gouken's Master

Gouken:
Ken, Ryu, and Dan's (for a short time) Master.

I usually make all of mine; Pretty much all of them come from anime or video games

the one Im using now is Dizzy from Guilty Gear X

My avatar is temporary. I just had a crash on "Aliens V.S. Predator 2", so I took it...

;), A vs P 2? the game? I thought it sucked... no offense of course lol. I guess it was ok, just not my type of game

Ok i finally found avatar and sig that I wanted:

Guy: Expresses Seriousness in real life and usually in internet
Dan: Expresses fun and stuff like that mostly in internet ;)

Oyaj :ph34r: