+++ CoinOPS 2nd Quarter +++

BritneysPAIRS

ok i guess the ball is in my court now and since its 5am here and i have been up all night it will have to wait until tomorrow some time. when i'm done putting it all together and its uploaded i will be pm users in this thread a link to download it.

as far as standalone goes.. i really don't think it's needed as this is only going to be about a 300mb download and will be uploaded to rapid share or some place like that.

peace,

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I deleted the 'media' folder on my Xbox accidentally before copying over the new files, so I just went ahead and overwrote the whole lot. Copied ok but kept resetting on boot. I checked 'debug.log' and was told that font files were missing from my 'media' folder. Seems that the rest of the patch is intact but is missing these fonts for some reason. I had Coinops backed up onto disc anyway so it was only a matter of copying off that.

Nice job. The overlay is a nice addition, as is the 'added games' section (well I never noticed it before). Thanks again, good stuff :lol:

the way added games is catergorised is new so they are easier to find :lol:

the media folder patch only has the file for help changes in it... you need the stuff from coinops and overwrite it again with the folder to update the help to the current build... I removed stuff like cheats files fonts etc as they are allready there and just ment more downloading for you guys

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

No big deal, but when I try to disable 'Color Classic and Hot Games' it doesn't work. It just keeps re-enabling itself. Even when I exit back to roms the Hot games are still green. Also I noticed this before, forgot to mention, whenever you do a 'Scan for New Games' it wipes out whichever games you added as favourites. Maybe this is just on my install?

EDIT - the new romstatus.xml only contains the new entries. Where have all the other old entries gone? How do the Status Number entries work, like what do they stand for?

Edited by gavin19