Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Diso

Comic Series

Pretty cool, I'm Kain :( If you want, I can send you the sprite sheet of him if I find it again :(

hay what about me :( can i be in the comic please.

hay ive been absent for some time because of my college iam very busy with it i did have some free time to enter the site ;) good luck with your comics :(

ehh. just tell me who u want to be and i can try to incorporate it into my comcs.

I'll get straight on this right when i finish my school work :(

just tell me who u want to be
i realy dont know ho shold i shoos mmmmm how about link (from zelda game) i think that good and sorry for late because iam very busy ;)

Can I be Gouki/Akuma? LoL, I know I havent been here long. Just thought I'd ask.

Can I be Gouki/Akuma? LoL, I know I havent been here long. Just thought I'd ask.

Yea sure, U won't make it for the first book but i'll try to get the second book ASAP once i get some time to myself :)

evil26.gif

They call me..Dr.Feelgood

Little is know about Dr.Feelgood accept

He is an unknown Robot with amazing powers and a 50,000,000 Double Dollars on his head.All who have tried to collect the bounty have never came back alive.

Can I make a cameo as Duke Nukem?

Edit: actually now that I've changed my Avatar, I wouldn't mind being Astro Boy either (Avatar: I always think of the Ultima series every time I hear that word. Is it just me?)

Edited by random guy

Ps I know it's not emu related, but do you reckon Duke Nukem Forever is ever gonna come out?

Gamefaqs had a poll about this. It ranged from now to the year 2007 :), you can check past polls on their site if you wanna check it out.