Today was great ^_^

So basically I was strolling down Cambridge having a smoke with one of my comrades, who gave me a Gears of War beanie as a gift today, and all of a sudden this Phone4U employee comes and asks us if we want to get a contract phone. Me, I wasn't really that sure, not really savvy in these kinds of offers. Then this guy caught my attention, saying that I get a free 360. I'm like "awesome". Went in and after 4 hours of annoying credit checking and paperwork I got out with my new Samsung U600, free of charge, 750 free minutes and unlimited messages in every UK network service, another SIM card especially designed for cheap international calls so I can call home, and an Arcade 360 with 1 controller and 5 games, which will be coming in 30 working days. All for 40 pounds a month, which is as much as I used to pay for my old credit SIM, even more sometimes. Score! :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch those bastards screw him. Fine print is always a good read with someone (who is not of legal council) to read it carefully. Trust me, free shiet is tempting.