Today was great ^_^

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And used to I pay like 10 quid a week anyway for my credit phone.

you're money sounds so funny.

Funny thing is, it's not even mine. Back home in Romania, we use lei (translation: lions :) ). But I'm pretty much indistinguishable from the average brit, language-wise and I adopted most of the slang as well.

It's not like dollars makes much sense either.

Even though it sounds dumb it would make the most sense if everyone would refer to their money as notes. They all usually say note somewhere on it anyway. Hell even say US-Notes/Canadian-Notes/etc to distinguish.

ONE STANDARD ISSUE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MONETARY NOTE UNIT FOR YOUR SPENDING PLEASURE!

Even though it sounds dumb it would make the most sense if everyone would refer to their money as notes. They all usually say note somewhere on it anyway. Hell even say US-Notes/Canadian-Notes/etc to distinguish.

ONE STANDARD ISSUE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MONETARY NOTE UNIT FOR YOUR SPENDING PLEASURE!

or just use Credits as a term :)

We need to go back to using Gold, Silver and Copper. That'd be mad.

rupees

or I always liked nuyen from the 16bit shadowrun games/

Are those good games?

Shadowrun was alright when it was on SNES, Rupees I think is the money from Zelda games....or India :blink:

Shadowrun was alright when it was on SNES, Rupees I think is the money from Zelda games....or India :(

Both.

Shadowrun on SNES is too good. Jake Armitage FTW.

• 1 month later...