King of Fighters XII AOU`08 Trailer

Wizard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SF should have stuck to 2D I want to say now.

as much as I agree. from a time and work standpoint it just takes so much to hand draw all those frames. in todays world we want HD and 60fps or we cry foul. thats a whole hell of a lot of work to generate all those sprites. with 3d they just build the model and done. programming and animating doesn't require redrawing the entire character multiple times.

The game isn't even in HD guys, it's just a higher resolution running on hardware that supports 720p but won't be actually running on it. It will be in 16:9 though.

Edit: Must I mention again that it took them 2 Years to even put out a teaser and they want a 2008 release as well.

To be honest, they should've gone for broke and made it HD. But it's great as it is. Let's hope they revert the damn system to something prior to XI and 2k3, make it 2k2-speed level, get us HSDMs back, and I want everyone that isn't canon-dead back in this one. And unlockables, including the dead guys and all previous costumes. Then it's going to be quite simply, THE best fighting game out there.