I was talking with Reaper Man..

and I told him that I think it's funny that he actually measured the size of his wang, he really posted an exact measurement. So be honest here, how many of you really measure your wang? I honestly think its pretty silly and have not done it since the age of 12.

So do you measure it or not?

I think people should stop worrying about the length of the male organ and be more concerned with the width of it. If the width of your male organ is the same as a pencil, but it's 8 inches long, you're still not going to make an impact. :)

I think people should stop worrying about the length of the male organ and be more concerned with the width of it. If the width of your male organ is the same as a pencil, but it's 8 inches long, you're still not going to make an impact. :)

The word is girth. It's a bit more important that length, but if you have both you have it made....well sorta.

I think people should stop worrying about the length of the male organ and be more concerned with the width of it. If the width of your male organ is the same as a pencil, but it's 8 inches long, you're still not going to make an impact. :P

The word is girth. It's a bit more important that length, but if you have both you have it made....well sorta.

Yeah, I just was about to edit my post... I meant circumference because you can think of width in different ways. :)

i don't measure it and anyway, it doesn't matter how big it is, normally it 12cm is just enough length, or ar least that is what I was taught in a sexual education talk at highschool which does not have to be the truth but anyway i think i got waaay off topic

We should ask JJKSTALK about its wang, shouldn't we!?

Really? What about you? Your ex told me she dumped you because your (...) was small.

Hhm.. last time I've seen this topic, it was in SPAM!?

We should ask JJKSTALK about its wang, shouldn't we!?

Really? What about you? Your ex told me she dumped you because your (...) was small.

LAME! My Ex GF wouldn't talk to you... she has style!