What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

I didn't like it because the message sucked.

Kratos had it right, Persynoob didn't, forget the gods and let humans do their own things. Why should someone who does mistakes at the same rate as someone under them be in charge?

Well that's what separates the Greco-Roman pantheon from other deities in a cultural sense, because their gods were very human in behavior and fault. Thats what this Clash tried to convey, the classic view of Greek gods who coveted man for their mortality and desired their short but romantic existence.

Kratos is cool and all but God of War's portrayal of the Greek gods is really modern and so is Kratos' nature as the hero or anti-hero if you prefer.

I thought it was a pretty cool omage for the director to bring that essence of the Greek gods into the story.

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. It's most triumphant and totally not bogus.

The Shawshank Redemption @ 720p BDRip for the umteenth time.

This has been my #1 favorite movie since I was like 14. I can't believe it lost out to Forest Gump (which is a good movie also) while its rated #1 on IMDB.

10/10

Clash of the Titans

ugh. storywise it's not anywhere near the original story of infighting and backstabbing gods using man to one up each other. the Human story of Persious and Andromeda's love at first sight or Calibos' jealosy.

In this we get One god who wasn't even in the original attempting overthrow of Zeus. Calibos is almost a non character, not a demigod or holding Andromeda under a curse?!?! what the fuck? Andromeda is also a non character.

effects wise of course it is great, better then the stop motion of the original. but there is a charm to the old stop motion that is lacking here.

The butchering of Calibos' story is what really chaps my ass.