I Am Legend

Gryph

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention that I absolutely hate teenagers and their complete lack of respect and decency when it comes to being courteous in a movie theater. I got stuck next to a bunch and half way through the movie I leaned over and said "Hey you shitwads shut the flock up." It worked.

I forgot to mention that I absolutely hate teenagers and their complete lack of respect and decency when it comes to being courteous in a movie theater. I got stuck next to a bunch and half way through the movie I leaned over and said "Hey you shitwads shut the flock up." It worked.

Oh man, a few movies back, while with EM, there was a guy, shining a bright LED light into peoples eyes as they came around the corner, to find a seat. And it being dark, and pupils dilating as you go down that hallway.... You can see that this is flocked up. I was about to walk over, and snatch it right out of his hand.... but he stopped.

But anyway, bravo!

thats why I just stay home. at least I can relax with a beer and a cigarette, while I watch the flick. and no dumb asses in site. (unless you count my kids but yeah.)

thats why I just stay home. at least I can relax with a beer and a cigarette.

Finally. Cigarette that is. Your the first confirmed smoker here I know of. Thought I was alone! But..... I should quit though.

Anyway. I do still like to go to (good) movies... everyone says go check this out. So perhaps EM and I will do so. 19 bucks for the both of us though.... smuggle in food... 6 bucks for popped corn? Flock that. 5 bucks for a large drink........... call me cheap, but its the principle... screw them.

yeah I should quit too. I've tried a few times but no dice. it's hard when everyone you know is a smoker. as for paying all that money for a movie I just can't see it. it's 19 bucks for 2 tickets, then a sitter for 2 or 3 hours. plus the crazy drink and popcorn prices. It's really not something I can swing very often. thats why dvix support on the 360 is a godsend lol!

Finally. Cigarette that is. Your the first confirmed smoker here I know of. Thought I was alone! But..... I should quit though.

Anyway. I do still like to go to (good) movies... everyone says go check this out. So perhaps EM and I will do so. 19 bucks for the both of us though.... smuggle in food... 6 bucks for popped corn? Flock that. 5 bucks for a large drink........... call me cheap, but its the principle... screw them.

yeah I should quit too. I've tried a few times but no dice. it's hard when everyone you know is a smoker. as for paying all that money for a movie I just can't see it. it's 19 bucks for 2 tickets, then a sitter for 2 or 3 hours. plus the crazy drink and popcorn prices. It's really not something I can swing very often. thats why dvix support on the 360 is a godsend lol!

so u 2 think watching a movie at a theater is expensive and not worth it but paying for cigarettes/suicide and killing others with second hand smoke is not?

my sister saw this and said it was really good and scary so i might "go" see it

so u 2 think watching a movie at a theater is expensive and not worth it but paying for cigarettes/suicide and killing others with second hand smoke is not?

my sister saw this and said it was really good and scary so i might "go" see it

yeah. Second hand smoke is the only legal way to kill those around you. :)

I saw the movie last night at 1. My cousin and I were dropped off before ten but the ten o'clock showing was sold out; so we got some food, watched Hitman, and then saw I Am Legend on IMAX. The movie was great, but they could have put more effort into the infected.