The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

I honestly am not digging the graphics. The character models are piss poor.

yes, like that's going to be the final flocking models of the game *rolls eyes*

I really hope that you're right.

btw... is the attitude really necessary?

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are the new screen shots of street fighter 4.

US, December 6, 2007 - Capcom officially announced that Street Fighter IV is in development and provided new details about the long-awaited next installment in the fighting series.

Four Street Fighter favorites - Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim – will return, and new moves, locations and gameplay elements are in the works. The game will be rendered in 3D and played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera elements. The traditional six-button controls for the game will return alongside some new input features.

Street Fighter IV is the first new game announcement for the series in almost eight years (Street Fighter III Third Strike) and 10 years since the last numbered game in the series (Street Fighter III). We'll have more info on Capcom's latest fighter as development moves along.

mediafg3.jpg

sf4lh8yx4.jpg

sfivscreen008kg7.jpg

Okay, I'm shocked at how bad these screenshots look. The graphics look HORRIBLE in my opinion and they definitely could have made it a lot better. The jagged lines around Ken make it look like this game could have been released with the PS2. We're now in the 5th generation of gaming for crying out loud.

It looks like Capcom could not decide either 2D or 3D graphics and this has become 2.5D. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

Seeing as how these screenshots have been showing the same background, it still looks pretty bland. I'm not impressed.

being that this game is at least a year out. I'm not to worried. the first shot of ryu looks great. perhaps the ken model is early / unpolished.

The shot of Ken chucking a hurricane is a bit bland. I'll go on record saying that the others look effective- I think that visual style they have going really works and I'd like to see it in motion.

Really the only weak point so far is Ken's face... wtf? I hope they fix that up at some point.

I agree. sometime seeing things in motion really changes how the graphics are perceived. but Ken does look like he might have Downs in that pic.