you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ok i guess i will share mine, i was 17 it was in a park in 32 degree weather we had to do it like 3 times cuz the first time lasted maybe 10 mins, even not knowing much about sex i knew i couldnt let it finish like that lol. but sex really warms ya up let me tell u that no signs of shrinkage under that blanket. and yes she was my gf of 6 months so it wasnt just some random chick.

If you were a 5 yr old, 10 yr old or whatever, you got some serious issues supersoaka24. I would rather die tomorrow a virgin than sleep with a bunch of girls.

Depending on which religion your talking about and the different versions of the religion some are allowed to have sex (after mirrage) while some aren't (mosts priests).

Like Elazul Yagami said, just because "everyone" is doing it that doesnt mean i should, he should or you should do it. I have far more important things to do NOW. I'll leave it for after i get married. And if i die a virgin, oh well. Too bad. Ive always wanted to jump off a mountain (not scuide) but you dont see me doing it and telling everyone one the forum to loosen up and go do it. I'll keep my virginity until the day im ready to jump off of that mountain. :supernerd:

You are taking things a bit to serious. :supernerd:

not really, just trying to tell my point of the story.

PS: Thanks for changing your Sig fatal, it was really hurting my eyes seeing the same thing over and over while trying to read.

Well, my story isn't too entertaining. I went to bar with a few friends when I was 22 and we decided to sit at a table with a group of girls. One of the girls showed a sign of interest in me. I caught on to it fast and we started talking. She was blonde, blue eyes, and had a beautiful body. Not fat at all, and quite fit actually.

Anyway, as we were sitting at the table .... (try to believe this) ... she started rubbing her foot against my crotch. I was giving her a very funny look and she gave one of those evil girl smiles (got to love that).

We kept on talking and I eventually got her phone number. It didn't stop there though. I walked her to her car and she told me if I didn't have any plans for the night, why not hop in? I thought to myself -- okay GameCop -- you came with a group of friends and you're going to leave with a beautiful woman tonight --- go for it! So I did and the rest is history. We had sex in her bedroom apartment and I got much appraisal from my buddies.

I ended up dating her for 2 or 3 months and we eventually broke up, but remained good friends. Much like with Fatal, she taught me the tricks of the trade. :supernerd:

Well, my story isn't too entertaining. I went to bar with a few friends when I was 22 and we decided to sit at a table with a group of girls. One of the girls showed a sign of interest in me. I caught on to it fast and we started talking. She was blonde, blue eyes, and had a beautiful body. Not fat at all, and quite fit actually.

Anyway, as we were sitting at the table .... (try to believe this) ... she started rubbing her foot against my crotch. I was giving her a very funny look and she gave one of those evil girl smiles (got to love that).

We kept on talking and I eventually got her phone number. It didn't stop there though. I walked her to her car and she told me if I didn't have any plans for the night, why not hop in? I thought to myself -- okay GameCop -- you came with a group of friends and you're going to leave with a beautiful woman tonight --- go for it! So I did and the rest is history. We had sex in her bedroom apartment and I got much appraisal from my buddies.

I ended up dating her for 2 or 3 months and we eventually broke up, but remained good friends. Much like with Fatal, she taught me the tricks of the trade. :supernerd:

Sounds like the idealistic first time, situation was not overly complex with different variables and later revealed technicalities. Good stuff.

How come non of the female posters are not posting there first time?

Sounds like the idealistic first time, situation was not overly complex with different variables and later revealed technicalities. Good stuff.

How come non of the female posters are not posting there first time?

*HINT* *HINT* bambi *HINT* *HINT* :supernerd:

someone on IRC wants me to post the girl that was my first here... I might, but I think I might go to bed first. Besides, it's buried in the inner depths of my PC, so it would take a while to find...

Some good first times here, seems like a lot of you chose to wait until you were older -- probably a good idea.

As for me, I had a girlfriend at 16 (my first real gf), and we did just about everything except sex, and that was fine with me. She was beautiful, intelligent, motivated, independent (but not too much), had a great family, and was very outspoken (I like that). She was a good Christian girl (lol), so she wanted to wait to go all the way, and that was fine with me. I waited two years for her and it never happened. :S

After we broke up, I started dating this other girl (a redhead with a beautiful body and a decent face). She was a virgin and had done practically nothing with any guys. We spent a couple months getting comfortable with each other, and falling in love with each other, and eventually ended up doing it on a whim in my bedroom when my parents weren't home (I was back from college for a bit). It wasn't long, but I'll never forget it. We ended up having a very good relationship. I think we both learned a lot about ourselves and each other. We broke up a year and a half ago after four and a half years together. :S

Just in case you were wondering, I did end up having sex with the first girl. We hooked up last fall and it was a great month or two, I fell completely head-over-heals in love with her again -- she did not feel the same. That relationship ended quickly and not well.