Sleepwalking, or Talking in your sleep

Krosigrim

OK here is a thread that might not have been done before.

Well my girl and I have unstable sleeping patterns, we sleep whenever. So our Biorhythms are way off at times and it messes with us. Like, one morning, we were trying to go to sleep, but I was talking about something while my eyes were shut. Next thing you know I'm talking crazzy. Started out making sense, but then I said, "and that solves the case of the missing blouse" I kinda fell asleep and was dreaming, while I was talking to her. Heh, we couldn't stop laughing about that one for awhile. Oh, then one time, I was talking again about something, and again with my eyes closed, and I started to dream about Bionic Commando. All I remember is saying something about a grappling hook. I usually wake up once I start making no sense.

O yea, one day she sat up while I was still on the computer, and she looked right at me and said, "I found it, its the intersection of ..... I don't remember what she said, something like Columbus and Whitike. I looked at her oddly, and with a smirk, 'cause I knew she was asleep. She got irritated, saying "Look, I know what I'm talking about" and took the keyboard while I was trying to grab the video camera as to document it. (We use the keyboard on the bed) as I was trying to fire it up, she started to look for whatever she was talking about on the computer or something, but began to realize she didn't know what the hell she was talking about. (she began to wake from her sleepwalk) I didn't get a chance to get it on film. That would have been great! But we both do this from time to time. Enough to have inside jokes about it. And enough to want to get the other on film.

I have alot more stories, but they're too crazy. At least for a new guy to divulge.

So yea, anyone have any stories they want to share?

Edited by Belthasar

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have many crazy sleep stories but i got some lol. one time i slept through a sales meeting with my eyes wide open i still dont know how that happened. one of my ex gfs one time told me i got up in the middle of the night and turned on the tv. other stories i cant get into as they are for an adult audiene lol.

O yea, sleeping in a meeting, with your eyes open....... thats great! Wish I could sleep while I'm working. Then Id just get my sleep at work instead.

ok heres another. I once woke up with a red milted popsicle all over my shirt. Sleep eating.... yea. I bed GC has some stories of sleep eating. Ill keep the crazier ones to myself yet. When people start to post here, I'll post 'em. I'm sure I got a few that will beat them out.

Edited by Belthasar

I didn't sleep walk but i did fall asleep when talking to my ex last time. I was like asleep for 30s and drift in and out and keep on answering "yeah", "hmmm" and so on. She didn't suspect anything! :lol:

I talk in my sleep a whole lot, but my sister was more of a sleepwalker. I've had my moments, though. A few years ago, back when I had a bunk bed, I tried to sleepwalk. I made it to the ladder on the bunk, but jumped from there. Even though it was only 5 feet, it is really strange to wake up from hitting the ground, cause you don't absorb shock well when you are asleep.

True story, I was once sang Bohemian Rhapsody in my sleep according to my room mate a few years back. He said I did the whole thing, then did Three Doors Down' Superman.

huh, I guess I'm the normal one here... no weird sleep habits for me

unless that is normal and I'm the weird one

although, there are times where I can lay in the bed for like 30 mins and not fall asleep, even if I am tired. I am always thinking of stuff, and it makes me restless... ;/

Edited by Reaper man

Aw ca-mon people. Am I the only one with a list of stories about this? Although singing in your sleep is funny. Alright, here goes another one. ( I have alot ) Back in middle School, My friend spent the night, and I told him to record me, while trying to wake me up. So here I am sleeping away, and he tries to pretend to be my mom. The last thing he said was. "where are your socks?" (I still don't know why he asked this) In which I replied, "I soaked my socks in slime" and right then I woke up. "Did I just say, I soak my socks in slime???" It was hilarious. We still talk about that one.

So no one else has anymore stories?

I never do anything weird like that.

I do sometimes have the most stupid, illogical dreams though.

When I wake up I think what the F was that about? Like you've spent all day trying to deal with government officials.

But mostly I just sleep as if dead, no movement and no dreaming.

My friend used to have night terrors, man those stories were insane. What makes it even crazier is that it got so bad that they recorded it to show him what he was doing. Eventually he got over it.

Wow, night terrors. I don't think I've even come close to that, but I still wish I could see some of the crazy stuff I have done!!

I never do anything weird like that.

When I wake up I think what the F was that about? Like you've spent all day trying to deal with government officials.

I guess I am weird. You see they say you need to be sleeping for a while before you can reach R.E.M. And they say you can't dream until you reach this state. This is not fact, for I have proven it. Like I posted earlier, Ill be talking, then fall asleep, and when I speak, it's about something I am dreaming about.

There have been a couple times where I was playing a game real late while laying down, and got extremely drowsy. I'll start to phase in and out but still try to play. The game was like an anchor in the real world, that I kept hanging on to, regardless of how amazingly sleepy I was. I remember, I'd start to dream, even while my eyes are kinda open, but I am not registering what I am seeing, just the dream. And a few moments, or minuets later, (who knows-time is relative actually, hence the name Belthasar ) I was pulled back into wake mode and I realized that It made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!! Like I could not possibly explain what the hell I was dreaming about. I just remember thinking, WTF?????? And then the memories of the dream faded. I tried to recall them, because they were sooo bizarre. No go though. Hmmm. Perhaps it was because it was Resident Evil 4......

Not exactly a sleepwalking story, But perhaps this is related to my sleepwalking in general. Actually it's more like sleeptalking as of late.