Hot chicks with douche bags

Mag

(DYING OF LAUGHTER)

Oh man..... this is too much. I can hardly believe it. And they ALL..... look so (ka-key). But why???????????? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THEY"RE LIPS????? its maddening.

Edited by Belthasar

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remind me of one pic post by Kyokugenkiss for Fatal Rose at 2emu.

Gryph, Fatal, you still have that? The group photo of the guys who all look alike, or look like Fatal?

Those guys are nothing like me in the looks department. I don't have an orange face, I dress different, and I spiked my hair differently then they do.

The guy in the pink shirt and his "friends" have basically turned themselves into a rather well-known Internet meme by now, for better or worse. The have a few fansites already. Most of the Internet makes fun of them on a regular basis, whenever some one posts a picture of one of these posers.

I shouldn't laugh

Yes you should..... Those pics on the links are rediclous. Those guys look like Umpa Loompas!

Umpa%20Loompa%201.jpgNotice they don't look happy? It's because there skin is burning.

Umpa%20Loompa%202.jpgWow, don't they look.......Focused.

Lets not forget these weirdos either.

JoeyPorsche-revamp.jpg Somehow, this looks less ridiculous than the original....

Oh man, I don't care, This has got me rolling...... :thumbsup1:

If there is a problem with me posting these pics, I don't know, like if we can get sued, let me know and ill remove them, or whoever can. I just don't know the Law on this matter. Just wanted to show the world what I see.

Edited by Belthasar