Passing gas in bed ... flocking girls

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what to say, if we start sharing banging stories we are gonna have to lock out this topic to minors lol.

Go ahead and share some stories ahahah...

Seriously though, I could forgive a mistake like that. Everyone farts.

do you think it would've made a difference if you stuck it in her pooper?

Hold your horses Weirdy. Sick freak!

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. :P

dude, you need to seriously flocking relax and stop being such a god damn prude. ooh, so a girl you are into farts in front of you. Big whoop! Farting is a natural, but rather unpleasant, activity of the body, and nothing more... you should be laughing it off instead of being all stuck up and "proper" over it...

do you think it would've made a difference if you stuck it in her pooper?

Hold your horses Weirdy. Sick freak!

SupaSoaka: If a girl purposely farts in my presence, then I'll break up with her immediately. You make a good point and that girls shouldn't fart in bed. But remember, they are human too. :P

dude, you need to seriously flocking relax and stop being such a god damn prude. ooh, so a girl you are into farts in front of you. Big whoop! Farting is a natural, but rather unpleasant, activity of the body, and nothing more... you should be laughing it off instead of being all stuck up and "proper" over it...

Dude, you need to to a chill pill and not take every word I say literally. There was a :P at the end of the sentence which signifies a joking manner. No, I really wouldn't break up with a girl if she farted. But if that's what she would do 24/7 ... farting along .. then I would say she doesn't have proper etiquette and I would subsequently break up with her. That's the bottom line.

My last girlfriend (god so many years ago :P) dutch ovened me once. It was horrible but funny.

Dutch ovened? :P

So many new sexual words I've learned today... even when I thought I knew it all!

Dutch oven= "To flatulate in ones blanket for the sake of warming themself up."

My last girlfriend (god so many years ago :P) dutch ovened me once. It was horrible but funny.

For a second I thought of the legendary Flying Dutchman.

Now lets say you were having anal sex with a girl and she go's diarrhea all over your thing, now thats bad.

Now lets say you were having anal sex with a girl and she go's diarrhea all over your thing, now thats bad.

You and Mooney have the most disgusting imaginations. Goodness gracious. :P

Anyway, I'm glad I don't do 2 for the goo and 1 in the poo. I'll stick with the goo, thank you very much.

My last girlfriend (god so many years ago :() dutch ovened me once. It was horrible but funny.

You and Mooney have the most disgusting imaginations. Goodness gracious. throwup3

Anyway, I'm glad I don't do 2 for the goo and 1 in the poo. I'll stick with the goo, thank you very much.

Who has a sick imagination? :peopleseybrow: