EA Buys Bioware/Pandemic

Gryph

All we have to do is mass slaughter every idiot that continues to buy into the EA Sports crap every year. You know, those people who own Madden 95-08, NHL 95-08 and every other single sports game EA has released.

I play all the NHL games, but I only actually own 2 of them. I'll be DAMNED if I fork over $60+ every year for what is essentially the same game with minor changes. Too bad 2K Sports doesn't do PC or I'd give them a shot.

All we have to do is mass slaughter every idiot that continues to buy into the EA Sports crap every year. You know, those people who own Madden 95-08, NHL 95-08 and every other single sports game EA has released.

I play all the NHL games, but I only actually own 2 of them. I'll be DAMNED if I fork over $60+ every year for what is essentially the same game with minor changes. Too bad 2K Sports doesn't do PC or I'd give them a shot.

Even worst, 2k Sports cant do Football games under the NFL license Because EA bought it and made it Exclusive to Madden for the next couple of years. This was in Response for NFL 2K6 costing 20 bucks and being better then Madden 06. DAMN YOU EA!!!!

Yeah really, Those games are alright, but i could sit down and have just as much fun with one thats 3 years old as opposed to the newest one. Which isn't really a lot to begin with hah.

When me and my friend picked up a used xbox for me to mod for him i went to delete all the saves off of it and it took like 10 minutes because they seriously owned every single EA sports game ever released for the xbox, the entire time i was deleting them i was like are you flocking kidding me? They bought every flocking one?

and then there was some "Eminen" on there under soundtracks.

Even worst, 2k Sports cant do Football games under the NFL license Because EA bought it and made it Exclusive to Madden for the next couple of years. This was in Response for NFL 2K6 costing 20 bucks and being better then Madden 06. DAMN YOU EA!!!!

it was NFL2K5 not 06 and yes it was way better than madden